Great Sun Lakes Oakwood Home!!!
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:14-120 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Please check availability.
Enjoy this beautiful transitionally decorated home in the 40+ resort community of Oakwood, Sun Lakes.
This 1800+ square foot home offers an open floor plan with:
- living room
- family room with gas fireplace and 55' HDTV
- master bedroom with king bed, private bath with walk in shower, walk in closet and 50' HDTV
- guest bedroom with king bed, walk in closet and 50' HDTV
- office with desk, printer, walk in closet and foldout double. Enjoy high quality linens in the bedrooms and the two baths. The fully equipped kitchen provides excellent open space for both cooking and entertaining. The family room and bedrooms are equipped with large LCD flat screen HDTV’s featuring Direct TV programming and the whole house is equipped with wireless internet.The family room with its large screen TV, oversize Copenhagen leather sectional and gas fireplace makes for a perfect room to watch a sporting event with friends or just snuggle down with a good book, a glass of wine and a fire. The backyard has a covered patio, an outdoor gas grill, outdoor dining table and plenty of comfortable seating. Equipped with an outdoor fireplace, your Arizona evenings are ready to enjoy!!!
Member since: 2014
- 1810 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The Sun Lakes community is a friendly community where everyone is from someplace else!! Friends are to be made here. Activities offered range from active: pickleball, swimming, world class tennis facility, golf to line dance classes, all manner of fitness classes including body blast, yoga, tai chi, and, social dinners with live music and happy hour with trivia, ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 1 - Dec 31, 2016
14 night min stay
High Season January - April
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2017
120 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
14 night min stay
My Standard Rate
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- House Cleaning Fee $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $3,500
NOTE: We do not require a security deposit. By your paying the $69 insurance fee, we eliminate the need to hold a deposit and the difficulty of determining damage and returning your deposit. Hassle free vacations in Arizona!!!!!
Rentals during the Low Season provide for a maximum electric bill of $125 per month. Rentals during this period will require an additional deposit to cover overages.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed in writing.
$1000 deposit to secure reservation.
50% of total rental amount due 60 days prior to arrival.
100% of rental amount due 30 days prior to arrival.
Total Rental Amount includes the rental rate for the period of stay, plus all cleaning and insurance fees.
Cancellation Charges may apply. Please see the Rental Agreement
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 8 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Oakwood is located about 22 miles south of Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and about 18 miles southwest of Phoenix Mesa Gateway Airport. Oakwood is one of five Sun Lakes resort-style retirement communities. The Sun Lakes Community features cafes, fine dining, year-round golf, swimming, hot tubs, tennis, fitness facilities, walking trails, and many more activities. The property is located near the major Phoenix freeways including the 10, 202 and 101, offering easy access to the entire Phoenix Valley.
The Phoenix Valley is home to numerous world-class golf facilities, exceptional fine dinning and renowned resorts, spring training baseball, the NFL Phoenix Cardinals, the NBA Phoenix Suns, the NHL Coyotes, countless outdoor activities and just plain great weather.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: As owner's of this property we live in the area and regularly enjoy the Sun Lakes community. We take pride in renting the property and look forward to making certain that your time here is enjoyable. Lastly, two of the owners hold active Arizona Real Estate Licenses (Kitty Larson and Eric Larson).
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Guest Bedroom - King
Master Bedroom - King
Guest Bedroom - Kingf
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees