Great 5 Bedroom/2 Bath New Renovated Home Near Everything!
What makes this House unique
5 Bedrooms with 2 baths and newly renovated
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
2 week stay
Was not aware that essentials such as toilet paper, trash bags, dish soap, utensils were not provided.
Comfy Family Rental
We spent two weeks with our kids and grandchildren in this property in January. It has a well heated pool, Five comfortable bedrooms with good mattresses, and a well stocked kitchen. Kosher kitchen ware can be requested. The house is less than a mile from a beautiful beach and three blocks from an Orthodox synagogue. There is a Publix supermarket within walking distance. Several movie theaters are a short drive away We enthusiastically recommend the Wakodahatchee Wetlands park in Delray Beach. It has amazing birds and some interesting alligators and turtles that can be viewed from a raised boardwalk that circles the park. Best time to see the birds is in the morning.
We found a great bike store, Contes, a mile away and rented bikes by the week. They have excellent Canondale hybrid bikes and helmets for ren. Half a mile from the house is the El Rio bike trail with care free paved paths. We also went Kayaking and mountain biking in Oleta State Park in North Miami - about a 40 minute drive from the house and worth the trip. Our grandchildren range in age from 13 - 21 and were never bored.
The house is comfortably furnished with a dining room table that seats ten. The manager was very responsive and sent someone to repair the gliders on the sliding door, as soon as we told him that it stuck. All appliances including a giant washing machine and dryer worked well. There were plenty of outdoor lounge chairs. My only complaint is that the chairs around the patio table need some new cushions.
Lots of space. Nice pool. Great location. Well equipped kitchen.
Really enjoyed our stay.
Not clean, poor maintenace, bad management. Don't do it.
We've been using VRBO since 2014 and this is the worst experience so far. Let me summarize:
- Close to the beach. Just 1.3 miles from the Spanish River Park beach.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- Kids had fun in the pool and hot tub.
- It looks a lot bigger and nicer in the pictures. Once you get there you realize it's a 1968 house last with a late 80's kitchen.
- The washer/dryer are beat up, but they do work.
The bad and unacceptable:
- House was NOT CLEAN. We had to spend half day cleaning to be able to go in.
- Pool area was full of leaves and branches from a recent storm. The storm had gone through a couple days before our arrival, but I would expect the maintenance people for pull all the leaves from the water and rake all the branches. This we had to do on the day of arrival.
- The fridge was dirty. There was beef blood stain is the back of the inside of the fridge. We had to pull all the shelves out and scrub all the inside before we could set our groceries.
- The bedsheets on the fifth bedroom were used/dirty. We had to pull them out and wash them before we could go to bed that first night.
- General lack of cleaning. Doors have stains, floor was all stained. Apparently, the cleaning crew just did a quick clean on the most visible areas, but once you moved around you found a bunch of stuff that would just gross you out. The frustrating part was that most of the dirt came out with a sponge and soap.
- No kitchen towels or rags. We had to run to the local Target and get basic rags and towels to make it work.
- Funny chemical mix in the hot tub. We didn't have any objective way of measuring pH or amount of chlorine or anything, but our hands got prunny way faster than in any other hot tub we've been at.
We contacted the local manager several times and never got the house professionally cleaned nor our complaints fully addressed. In any case, we would've been better going somewhere else.
I don’t know what this guest’s problem was but he had a problem with everything.
Besides my property manager & the cleaning crew who came by, I did an well.
I inspected the whole Home before they checked in & it was cleaned professionally & everything was in working order.
I do not recommend renting to him
Well kept and great pool- could use a bit more furniture
We stayed in Boca for 3 weeks. The house was very comfortable with sleeping for 2 in every room. The beds were good.and bathrooms and kitchen were modern. Our grandchildren loved the heated pool and the location. We rented bikes and took some great rides. Avi was very helpful and accessible. We would definitely rent this house again. Our only complaint is that it could use a new outdoor table and dining chairs.
Nice house, good location and great hot tub and pool. Well stocked.
Same as summary
Stunning 4 Bedroom/2 Bath with pool and yard. Very beautiful and quiet neighborhood. It's 1 mile to the Beach, Spanish River's new park and Library! Only a 5 minute drive to Boca Raton Mall, shopping, dining, and lots to do for families, couples, and family reunions! You'll love it here! Only 1 block from shul!