About the property
- House2000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
North Beach Plantation House description
301-529-3260; 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home at North Beach Plantation rated the #1 resort in Myrtle Beach and is ranked a Four Diamond resort by AAA.
Enjoy the 60 acre Oceanfront Community including a 2½ acre Caribbean themed activity complex that features 8 pools, 3 hot tubs, swim-up pool bar (voted #1 in the US), heated indoor pool, adult’s only & kiddie pools, summer kids club, lazy river, private cabanas, spa, fitness center, on-property shuttle service and walking distance to over 20 restaurants and 60 shops.
House features include a washer/dryer, a private bath and TV in all 3 bedrooms, 1 King & 3 Queen beds, dining area seats 10, fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, in-room safe, cable with HD TV’s, Bluray player, iHome mp3 music player, free internet access, outdoor patio with electric infrared grill, 2 car garage, beach cart, 6 beach chairs, cooler and a selection of games, books and DVD’s. Everything you need for a carefree, relaxing vacation.
It’s a leisurely 5 minute walk to the resort’s Ocean Tower Pool Complex and beach. Also located directly across from Barefoot Landing Shops and Restaurants with Tanger Outlets, and Restaurant Row right up the street.
• Golf Packages are Guaranteed the lowest rate. Full Service Golf Department has a professional team of local golfers offering preferred rates and the best in pricing and services for all Myrtle golf courses.
• Beach Fit Fitness Center is the only fully computerized TechnoGymTM equipment in the area and offers exercise programs, Pilate’s, yoga, personal training & boot camps on the beach.
• Cinzia Spa is a 17,000 sq. ft. facility offering body massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and other spa treatments for the ultimate in relaxation.
• 21 Main at North Beach is a Steakhouse and Sushi Bar and was awarded winner at the 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016 Taste of the Town, Myrtle Beach’s premier culinary social event. Also enjoy on-property dining at the Seaside Cafe and the Poolside Bar and Grill.
• Free Shuttle Service to pools, beach or anywhere on property.
• Games Area that offers foosball, pool table and shuffleboard as well as giant checkers and chess board.
• Undeveloped wet lands are right next to the property providing a private beach area and romantic walks along the ocean.
The fun and excitement of the Grand Strand is only minutes away. Golf courses, restaurants, shopping venues and live entertainment theatres are just around the corner. Area attractions include:
• Barefoot Landing is located across the street with over 60 shops and 16 restaurants
• Broadway at the Beach, South Carolina’s Top Tourist Attraction is 15 minutes away by car. Broadway features theaters, 19 restaurants including the Hard Rock Café, Planet Hollywood, & Margaritaville, 100 specialty shops & attractions, & a New Orleans style nightclub area, all surrounding a 23 acre lake.
• Myrtle Beach Pelicans Baseball: Voted a Top 25 Stadium Experience in all of sports for two years running, the Pelicans are the Class A Affiliate of the Chicago Cubs. Visit the Field at Pelicans Ballpark for affordable family fun and watch the stars of tomorrow play today!
Our house is also available for long-term rentals from November through March.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Beautiful, clean, convenient to beach
This is a wonderful and comfortable home with all the amenities. A convenient shuttle, car, or three-minute bike ride to the pools and beach make it the perfect home for your vacation. We loved the layout of the home and the beds are extremely comfortable. The kids loved access to the multiple pools, including heated and indoor options with a lazy river. Highly recommend. We will be back.
Great location in North Myrtle Beach with all the comforts of home!!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at North Beach Plantation. It was just a quick walk over to the beach and resort. We actually walked to several of the nearby restaurants as well.
Loved having the space of the 3 BR for our family of 6 adults and 3 kids.
We felt very much at home and quite comfortable throughout our stay.
Everyone we encountered at NBP was friendly and helpful. Really appreciated the quick responses from Chad, the owner, throughout the whole process.
I highly recommend this home away and hope to vacation here in the very near future!!
Beautiful resort...clean and luxurious...a little piece of heaven in North Myrtle Beach!
The cottage we rented was gorgeous...clean and so refreshing...everything you would ever need. We have rented numerous condos or homes before on the Grand Strand...this is the best ever...Most definitely will be staying at North Beach Plantation again...why would anyone want to stay anywhere else?
Cozy beach house with all the amenities of a first class resort.
From the initial inquiry of the property, the owner (Chad) was gracious and accommodating. The home was beautiful and nicely appointed with everything a family would need to enjoy their time in North Myrtle Beach. The pools were pristine, and the beach was clean and family friendly in all aspects. We couldn't have asked for a vacation with our extended family. Chad was more than engaged calling throughout the trip to ensure that we were completely satisfied. Excellent in every aspect.
Amazing house and location!
The house was perfect for our extended family! The house was very nicely decorated and very comfortable for our group of 7 (including 2 children). The kitchen was well equipped and the bedrooms were comfortable. It was a short walk to the pool area and beach, but there was also a convenient shuttle if we didn't want to walk. The resort was a bit crowded at the pools and on the beach during our stay, but we probably went during a very busy time.
Very nice house with great amenities!
We traveled with our extended family - 5 adults and 2 kids - and had plenty of room for everyone. The house was very well kept, very nicely decorated, and very comfortable! The house had a washer and drier, which was really convenient, and the kitchen was well equipped. The owner's beach chairs and beach cart were a lifesaver! It was a short walk to the beach and pool, but there was also a free shuttle that was very convenient. The area also had lots of mini golf, which our family enjoyed.
The only thing that we didn't love was that the pools and pool area were very crowded all the time, as well as the beach. But it's a popular and fun place!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Fees include: Taxes-11%, Resort Fee-5% & Cleaning Fee-$175 $250 Security Deposit or a $39.95 damage waiver fee is required on all check-ins. Rates will change for Holiday Weekends Summer rentals are only Saturday to Saturday Must be 25 years of age to rent. No pets. No Smoking. No Motorcycles. Penalty fees apply if violated