|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Papago Park Village is located close to the action at less than 1 mile to Arizona State University, and close to Mill Avenue. Coming to Arizona to see some baseball? The Chicago Cubs, Oakland A's Giants, and the Angels spring training stadiums are minutes away. The condo is a short walk to the light rail for an easy commute around the valley. Enjoy world class golf, hiking, tennis, fine dining, theater, or just relaxing. This comfortable unit has everything you need to have a fantastic stay including two swimming pools, spa, big screen TV, WiFi, washer/dryer and is located in a quiet neighborhood.
• Arizona State University (less than 1 mile)
• IRON-MAN Competition and PF Chang Rock N Roll Marathon Race
• Sun Devil Stadium/Karsten Golf Course (1.5 miles
• New Chicago Cubs Spring Training Stadium (1.5 miles)
• Tempe Town Lake and Beach Park (1.5 miles)
• Old Town Scottsdale (6 miles)
• Oakland A’s Phoenix Municipal Stadium (2 miles)
• Angels Tempe Diablo Stadium (5 miles)
• Giants Scottsdale Stadium (7 miles)
• Diamondbacks/Rockies Spring Training Stadium
• ASU Gammage Auditorium (2 miles)
• Tempe Center for the Arts (1.5 miles)
• Papago Park Desert Botanical Garden and Phoenix Zoo (3 miles)
• Casino (7 miles)
• Hiking: Papago Park (2 miles), South Mountain (6 miles)
• Shopping: Tempe Marketplace (.5 mile), Mesa Riverview (2.5 miles), Mill Avenue District (2 miles), Arizona Mills (4 miles), Scottsdale Fashion Square (6 miles)
• Valley Light Rail Line
This condo was purchased for a daughter from Idaho to live in while going to school at ASU. She has since graduated, and after updates and new furniture, they have decided to keep the condo and let others enjoy it as much as they do.
Rita Belts purchased this condo in 2006
The best thing about this condo is the location!! It is a short drive to just about anything you want to do like participating or watching sports, hitting the Barrett Jackson Car Auction or the Arabian Horse Show, checking out ASU for your potential student, or just coming to Arizona to lay by the pool and soak up the sun.
Great location for visiting ASU. Loved the condo. Plenty of supplies and nice neighborhood. Will stay again!
Very easy person to communicate with. I left my watch after checking out and she mailed it back asap!! So clutch.
Our stay in the condo was very comfortable and pleasant! Perfect for 2 couples. The condo is in a good location, close to restaurants (Oregano's Pizza and Four Peaks, both very nice) and shopping (Trader Joes). It's less than 20 minutes from Tempe Diablo Stadium (Angel's) and about a 40 minute drive to Camelback Stadium (Dodgers). Perfect stay for Spring training. Planning to stay here again for Spring Training 2017.
My friend and I stayed at this condo for five nights. It was comfortable but in definite need of some updating. My bed was the full bed and it had a foam mattress on it that I believe was a queen size. Any way it did not fit on the bed and I was constantly rolling off. The main comment I felt was the entry door. It was not very secure, had a huge gap between the door and the frame . Would have allowed small critters easy access to the unit.
Rita's condo is clean and perfectly appointed for a 2 week stay while moving a daughter to the area. Rita was honest and genuine in her interactions w us and cared about our comfort in her place. Great choice!
We rented the condo for my son's move in weekend to ASU. It was three of us so we had more than enough room. It was very clean and exactly as advertised. Never had to actually speak to Rita but communication through email was great, quick and right to the point (thanks) !! We came from Chicago so we needed to shop for most of my sons needs, the Target and Tempe Market Place was right down the street, couldn't ask for a better location. It was close to school, close to shopping, close to restaurants, was close to everything we needed. Thank you!!!!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Mar 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.