• Bedrooms 5
• Bathrooms 5 Full, 1 Half
• Sleeps 11
• Master Bedroom King Bed, fireplace, walk-in closet, en-suite bath w/ Jacuzzi tub
• 2nd Bedroom Queen Bed, en-suite bath
• 3rd Bedroom Double Bed, hall bath
• 4th Bedroom 2 Queen beds, en-suite bath
• 5th Bedroom King Bed, en-suite bath
• 5,209 Square Feet
• Gold rated, 85%
• Single Family home on the Vail Golf Course
• Indoor Lap pool
• Indoor 8 person Hot Tub
• Garage parking for up to 3 cars
• Dining room table seats 8 comfortably
• Caretaker’s suite includes additional full kitchen and living room
• Pet Friendly with approval
• Complimentary Access to the Vail Vitality Center
• Through the front door, you can either turn right or left. If you turn right you’ll walk into the dining room, with the great room with fireplace just beyond, and the kitchen to your left. Back at the front door if you head left you’ll find the laundry room, garage access, and master suite. Head up one half flight of stairs you’ll find the in-law suite with queen bed, and another half flight will bring you to a play room and a room with a double bed. Head all the way downstairs and you’ll find the remaining two guest bedrooms as well as your indoor pool and hot tub room.
• This beautiful property is located on the town of Vail’s Golf Course bus route, and during the winter months busses run every 30 minutes. The bus stop is located 0.2 miles down Sunburst Drive and is only a 5 minute walk for guests.
In addition to the nightly rate, the following charges apply to rent this residence:
Linen fee $60.00/night
Guest service fee $25.00/night
Damage insurance $125.00
Sales & lodging tax 9.8%
Booking fee 4.% (Waived entirely if you pay by check)
CHECK-IN TIME 4:00PM
CHECK-OUT TIME 10:00AM
What is your cancellation policy?
Any cancellations that occur more than 60 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less one night’s rent, the damage insurance, and any booking fees. Cancellations that occur within 60 days prior to arrival are forfeited by the guests and no refunds will be made.
We do however offer travel insurance that covers a vast array of cancellation causes to help our guests feel more at ease with their luxury travel investment. We offer Red Sky Travel Insurance, and this insurance protects against trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delays. It also provides medical and baggage protection, along with emergency assistance services. To cover your trip the cost to add insurance will be 7% of the total quoted above.
Can someone help me book dinner reservations, massages, and the like?
Absolutely! We’re not just providing you with a rental property, we’re providing you an experience! When booking with us you’ll have a Triumph representative meeting you at the rental property to give you access and tour you through the home. You’ll also be reach out to by your personal concierge closer to your reservation to coordinate your arrival details as well as book dinner reservations, bike or ski rentals, groceries, and the like if you wish!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens, and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties.
Moving of furniture in our homes is not allowed. Upon check-out if we find furniture moved around the cost of time to move pieces back to their rightful place will be on the rental guest. Also, any scratches or damages caused by moving furniture is not covered under the damage insurance, and the cost will be on the guest.
We do not stock humidifiers in our rental properties as these devices can be health hazards if not maintained properly and TMP does not have the proper equipment nor staffing to properly maintain these devices. We do offer to help set up humidifier rentals and delivery for your vacation; please request with our concierge to rent these prior to your arrival.
This home is pet-friendly with approval. There is a non-refundable $400.00 pet-fee per pet on property and there is a maximum of 2 dogs allowed per rental.
Pets are not allowed in any of our rental properties. Triumph Mountain Properties will require the immediate removal of any unauthorized pets from the property. Tenant is responsible for the costs associated with boarding an unauthorized pet and for any cleaning charges associated with returning the property to a pet allergy-free environment. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens, and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties.
Via the Fair Housing Amendments Act we are permitted to exclude an animal, including a bona fide service animal, if the presence of the animal causes a fundamental alteration of the goods and services offered to other tenants, and future tenants in a short term rental property. Please let us know if you plan on traveling with a service animal so that we can find you a pet friendly alternative for your stay.
MAXIMUM SLEEPING OCCUPANCY:
The maximum occupancy is based on the number of people that can sleep in the existing bedding. Exceeding the maximum occupancy, or sleeping on pull-out sofas, sofas, or other types of temporary bedding will result in the eviction of the excess members of the party and the implementation of a penalty charge equal to one night's gross rent per extra person per night they were deemed to have stayed on property. In the event of such an eviction, no refunds will be issued.
If you inquire about this property and receive a response from a gmail address please DO NOT respond to that address or wire money. Any gmail account is not affiliated with Triumph Mountain Properties and could be a scam. If you're at all hesitant please call us, we'd love to chat with you in person and help you find the perfect accommodations!