• Bedrooms 6
• Bathrooms 7 full, 1 half
• Sleeps 16
• Master Suite King bed, fireplace, walk-in closet, en-suite bath with Jacuzzi tub, private laundry room
• Guest Bedroom 2 Queen bed, en-suite bath
• Guest Bedroom 3 2 Queen beds, en-suite bath
• Guest Bedroom 4 King bed, en-suite bath
• Guest Bedroom 5 Queen bed, en-suite bath
• Guest Bedroom 6 2 sets twin bunk beds, en-suite bath
• 10,250 square feet
• Platinum rated, 96%
• Master Bedroom has a Gas fireplace and Patio access with Gore Range views
• Great Room: Flat panel TV, wood burning fireplace, wrap-around patio, Gore Range views
• Dining Room: Seating for 10 guests
• Family Room: Wet bar, Flat panel television with a Blu-ray player, Game table, Gas fireplace, Access to a large outdoor patio with Hot Tub
• Kitchen: Commercial grade appliances, Granite countertops and island, Counter seating for 5 guests, Wood-burning pizza oven, and patio access.
• Billiard Room with Wet Bar
• Home Theatre with Large Flat Screen Television and Apple TV
• Private Outdoor Hot Tub
• Wood Burning Pizza Oven
• Lofted Game Room
• Mud Room/Ski Room
• Gas Grill
• Garage Parking for one car, additional parking available in driveway
• Ski-in/out Access to Bachelor Gulch Ski Area
• Complimentary Access to the Vail Vitality Center
• The expansive great room, kitchen, dining area, office, master suite, ski & boot room, and two guest bedrooms are found on the main floor of this residence. Up a spiral staircase you'll also find a loft for the kids to play with seating and television. In the lower level of the home you'll find another ski and boot room, laundry room, game and media room, hearth room, and the remaining three guest bedrooms. Off this level you also have outdoor access to the hot tub and outdoor fireplace patio.
• Simply walk out your back door, and up stone steps to find yourself on the Ridge Rider ski run. This run also brings you back to the home at the end of the day. The Ridge Rider run leads you to the Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch Express lift, or guests can go farther down as well.
In addition to the nightly rate, the following charges apply to rent this residence:
Linen fee $150.00/night
Guest service fee $35.00/night
Damage insurance $350.00
Sales & lodging tax 14.4%
Booking fee 4.% (Waived entirely if you pay by check)
Security Deposit 15% (Refundable)
CHECK-IN TIME 4:00PM
CHECK-OUT TIME 10:00AM
What access do I have at the Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch?
The Pool and Tennis Courts are FREE to anyone staying or living in Bachelor Gulch.
The fitness center and spa are for guests of members only and it is $35 per day per person. This charge will go to the member. The member has to call with the dates desired and names of guests in advance. They will then issue passes which can be picked up at the Club desk or the spa front desk. The spa is limited to people over 18 only.
Access to the Bachelor Gulch Club is for members or guests accompanied by members. This is only a lounge for members to hang out in, eat and drink for free.
What are your methods of payment and what is required at the time of booking?
We can take credit card, check, or wire transfer. We require half of the total rent (including taxes and fees) due at the time of booking + booking fee, and the other half is collected 60 days prior to your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
Any cancellations that occur more than 60 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund less one night’s rent, the damage insurance, and any booking fees. Cancellations that occur within 60 days prior to arrival are forfeited by the guests and no refunds will be made.
We do however offer travel insurance that covers a vast array of cancellation causes to help our guests feel more at ease with their luxury travel investment. We offer Red Sky Travel Insurance, and this insurance protects against trip cancellation, trip interruption, and trip delays. It also provides medical and baggage protection, along with emergency assistance services. To cover your trip the cost to add insurance will be 7% of the total quoted above.
Can someone help me book dinner reservations, massages, and the like?
Absolutely! We’re not just providing you with a rental property, we’re providing you an experience! When booking with us you’ll have a Triumph representative meeting you at the rental property to give you access and tour you through the home. You’ll also be reach out to by your personal concierge closer to your reservation to coordinate your arrival details as well as book dinner reservations, bike or ski rentals, groceries, and the like if you wish!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Smoking is not permitted in any of our rental properties. Violation of this policy will result in additional cleaning charges. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens, and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties.
Moving of furniture in our homes is not allowed. Upon check-out if we find furniture moved around the cost of time to move pieces back to their rightful place will be on the rental guest. Also, any scratches or damages caused by moving furniture is not covered under the damage insurance, and the cost will be on the guest.
We do not stock humidifiers in our rental properties as these devices can be health hazards if not maintained properly and TMP does not have the proper equipment nor staffing to properly maintain these devices. We do offer to help set up humidifier rentals and delivery for your vacation; please request with our concierge to rent these prior to your arrival.
The homeowners of this residence do own a dog and it does visit the home once or twice a year. If you have a severe pet allergy we do not recommend this home for your stay.
Pets are not allowed in any of our rental properties. Triumph Mountain Properties will require the immediate removal of any unauthorized pets from the property. Tenant is responsible for the costs associated with boarding an unauthorized pet and for any cleaning charges associated with returning the property to a pet allergy-free environment. These charges may include, but are not limited to, steam or dry cleaning of all carpeting, area rugs, drapes, bedding, linens, and other furnishings at the discretion of Triumph Mountain Properties.
Via the Fair Housing Amendments Act we are permitted to exclude an animal, including a bona fide service animal, if the presence of the animal causes a fundamental alteration of the goods and services offered to other tenants, and future tenants in a short term rental property. Please let us know if you plan on traveling with a service animal so that we can find you a pet friendly alternative for your stay.
MAXIMUM SLEEPING OCCUPANCY:
The maximum occupancy is based on the number of people that can sleep in the existing bedding. Exceeding the maximum occupancy, or sleeping on pull-out sofas, sofas, or other types of temporary bedding will result in the eviction of the excess members of the party and the implementation of a penalty charge equal to one night's gross rent per extra person per night they were deemed to have stayed on property. In the event of such an eviction, no refunds will be issued.
If you inquire about this property and receive a response from a gmail address please DO NOT respond to that address or wire money. Any gmail account is not affiliated with Triumph Mountain Properties and could be a scam. If you're at all hesitant please call us, we'd love to chat with you in person and help you find the perfect accommodations!