The Duvall Vacation Villa
Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
This one story, 1500+ square foot under air villa, built in 2000, is truly a tropical haven.
Upon stepping into the villa you are transported into paradise.
The home has a beautiful large living room that is elegantly appointed. Passing through the living room, you enter the fully equipped kitchen with, state of the art appliances and a beautiful dining room. The kitchen/dining area looks out to the pool area.
There are two family rooms and they both open up to the lanai/pool area.
The comfortable family room furniture, TV and DVD player make for cozy evenings with family and friends.
The large lanai has plenty of room for relaxing in the sun or shade. There is an awning that pulls out with one touch of a switch to get some shade from the warm sun or leave it closed and enjoy the sunshine. Enjoy the outdoors barbecuing in a beautiful outdoor kitchen, lounging, and swimming in complete privacy. The pool and spa are heated upon request for your comfort.THIS IS A SALT WATER POOL
The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The 3 bedrooms are all equipped with queen beds. 1 Bedroom has a king size bed. All bedrooms has television in it.There is wifi throughout the villa. There is also a laundry room.
Two of the suites have there own private bathroom with a tub and shower. The other bedrooms have a shared bathroom. Your vacation becomes a perfect blend of an exotic paradise with all the comforts of home.
Beach chairs and a cooler also available for your use.
• BEACHES- Boca Grande, Englewood, Venice, Fort Myers, Siesta Key and many more are within 10 to 60 minutes away.
• GOLF- Some of the best 9 or 18 hole courses are minutes from your doorstep.
• RESTAURANTS- From fine dining to casual beach front cafes, this area can accommodate all your culinary tastes.
• WATER SPORTS- Rent jet skis, boats, or charter fishing vessels at nearby marinas.
• SHOPPING- North, east, south, or west there is a shopping area just waiting to be sampled. Visit Fisherman's Village in Punta Gorda or St. Armand's Circle just a stone's throw away from Sarasota.