Spectacular! 12th Floor Unit, 1 Mile from Disney, 1 BR / 2 BA with Bunk Bed(32 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Perfect for Families, Great Location, Outstanding Views!
NO RESORT FEES! The resort offers scheduled transportation to Disney for an extra fee (see note below for cost and information).
This unit features one bedroom with a king size bed and full private bathroom with whirlpool tub. There are bunk beds (two twins) located off the foyer/hallway along with another full size bathroom. The full size kitchen includes all major appliances as well as cooking accessories. The spacious living/dining room features a large flat screen television and sleeper sofa. The adjacent balcony provides outstanding views of Lake Bryan and directly overlooks the main pool. Or, simply walk outside the front door and enjoy views of Disney Springs, Epcot and nightly fireworks from the 12th floor observation area.
The Blue Heron Beach Resort is conveniently located off I-4 on highway 535 in the heart of Lake Buena Vista, near the major attractions. The entrance to Disney World is less than one mile. Universal Studios, Sea World, and numerous other attractions are only a few miles away. Many restaurants and shops are within walking distance. Hundreds more are within a very short drive.
This condo is perfect for couples or families. The bunk beds along with sleeper sofa provide sleeping for 4-6.
This condo includes the following features:
- 1 bedroom with king size mattress set
- 2 full bathrooms with granite
- fully furnished kitchen with appliances and accessories
- bunkbeds (off foyer)
- sleeper sofa
- 2 flat screen televisions (master bedroom and living area)
- high speed internet access
- music system
- washer/dryer in unit
- Two pools
- Free parking
If you are tired of staying in a cramped hotel during your vacation, look no further. Stay at our beautiful spacious condo and make your next vacation one to remember at the Blue Heron Beach Resort!
1. SHUTTLE TO DISNEY: A daily shuttle is available to Disney. The schedule is posted in the lobby. There is a $12 per person fee (round-trip) to use this service since we are not part of the on-site rental program and do not charge a resort fee. NOTE: We cannot be held responsible if the shuttle service is full or not available to our guests for any reason. In these cases, other options exist (rental car, taxi, Uber, etc.). Therefore, if the shuttle service is a deal-breaker, then please consider selecting a condo directly with the resort.
2. In order to ensure our guest's comfort, we cannot accept reservations with 4 or more adults. Although the unit can sleep up to a maximum of 6 people, this is based on a mix of adults and children. A 3rd adult would need to use the pull-out sofa as there are weight restrictions on the bunk bed.
Member since: 2013
- On floor 12
- 885 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size bed with new mattress set and flat screen television
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
May 1 - May 25, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 10 - Aug 13, 2017
4 night min stay
Sep 1 - Sep 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Dec 16 - Dec 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Jan 1 - Jan 31, 2018
5 night min stay
Spring Break '18
Mar 10 - Apr 14, 2018
6 night min stay
Jun 9 - Aug 18, 2018
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.5%
A daily $12.25 resort fee is included in the above rates. This covers the Disney shuttle, high speed Internet, parking, etc.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This property is conveniently located off I-4 at State Road 535 exit. Entrance to Disney World is approximately one mile. Other attractions such as Universal Studio and Sea World is only minutes away. The property is situated on Lake Bryan where water skiing and jet ski rentals are available. Numerous retail establishments and restaurants are located within walking distance with hundreds more only a short drive away.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Our family visits Florida on a regular basis. We decided it was time to purchase a home away from home that we could enjoy a few times per year.
Why the Owner Chose Orlando, FL, USA:
Location is important when staying in the Orlando area. We wanted a property within that is close to all the main attractions. We also want resort-style amenities so we feel like we are on vacation when visiting here.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This property is located on beautiful Lake Bryan. Water sports are available adjacent to the resort (jet ski rental, water skiing, etc.). This condo boasts some of the best views in the area.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bring your swim suit!
Views of Downtown Disney and Epcot from 12th Floor observation deck
Magnificent 12th floor views of Lake Bryan
BRAND NEW! STAINLESS APPLIANCE
Bedroom with new king size mattress set and flat screen TV
Private balcony off main living area
Two full bathrooms featuring granite and whirlpool tub (master bath)
two adult pools, 'kiddie pool' and jacuzzi
Water sports on Lake Bryan adjacent to resort
Tiki Bar located at main pool
Fireworks! Views from 12th floor observation deck
Spacious living area with sleeper sofa
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 30, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.