Bring Family and Friends -- Sleeps 8(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Families, Groups, Snowmobiles And Hunters Are Welcome!
But wait. There's more. Our cabin is suitable for
- scrapbooks wanting to finish projects
- same with quilters
- have cooking contests or...
- a week of healthy eating and exercise to kick off your New Year's resolution (even if it's the middle of the year)
- your golf group would have a blast. Hayward is home to acres and acres of gorgeous golf
- your equine friends will find spectacular horseback riding at numerous ranches
- hiking? you'll never conquer all the trails
- shopping - Rosalie has a jam-packed gift and floral shop next door. Then head out for Hayward's Famous Downtown where you'll see fudge in the making and lunch at Angler's outdoor patio
- Cable Natural History Museum -- whoa! Kids love it
- snowmobile trail is right next to Rosalies, so bring your sled, your friends and a great appetite for the outdoors, because the snow is BEAUTIFUL here
- water skiing, jet skiing, swimming, pontooning (we made up that word. Plop your family on a pontoon and cruise the waters of nearby lakes... Don't forget the snacks. There are dozens of lakes, big and small within minutes of Rosalie's. Your biggest problem is choosing where to go next.
- tubing...Not many people know that Hayward is home to one of the most beautiful rivers in the Midwest. Rent a tube, kayak or canoe and float the river. Stunning.
- dining. If you think great restaurants are only for big cities, come and sample our restaurants. We guarantee you'll be impressed.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- Max. occupancy 12
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 12, Beds for 8-12
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Half down when reserving. Full balance upon arrival.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 29 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Hayward Wisconsin is the center of Northwest Wisconsin activities. Whether it's outdoor sports like hunting, fishing, snowmobiling and cross country skiing or quieter days of shopping and sightseeing, you'll find our area worth the drive! Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame, Chippewa Flowage, and downtown shopping are just a few of the more popular attractions. Winter or summer, we have a lot of fun!
Why the Owner Chose Hayward, WI, USA:
If you're looking for an economical family or group vacation, this is it. Think reunions, girlfriends' weekends, craft weekends. Rosalie's gift and craft shop can supply nearly anything you may have forgotten. It's right next door! There are dozens of golf courses within striking distance, world-class fishing, fly-fishing, hunting, biking, hiking, boating.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Large enough for families. And, affordable, too!
- Primary: 7155582423
Links to more information:
The place to take family and friends for a relaxing vacation.
View from the loft. Kids will have a blast sleeping up here.
Cozy sleeping in the upstairs loft.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 05, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.