|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Where else can you find a family-friendly cabin that sleeps 8 people? You’ll love our fully furnished cabin for your next family gathering or girls’ getaway. Just outside of Hayward, Wisconsin, you can have a family reunion or grab some of your friends and take a long weekend to relax and unwind. Close to Hayward’s world-famous shopping, dining and sightseeing, you can take a few days to wander the beautiful downtown area.
But wait. There's more. Our cabin is suitable for
- scrapbooks wanting to finish projects
- same with quilters
- have cooking contests or...
- a week of healthy eating and exercise to kick off your New Year's resolution (even if it's the middle of the year)
- your golf group would have a blast. Hayward is home to acres and acres of gorgeous golf
- your equine friends will find spectacular horseback riding at numerous ranches
- hiking? you'll never conquer all the trails
- shopping - Rosalie has a jam-packed gift and floral shop next door. Then head out for Hayward's Famous Downtown where you'll see fudge in the making and lunch at Angler's outdoor patio
- Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame can't be missed. You can actually stand in a muskie's mouth! I'm not making this up.
- Cable Natural History Museum -- whoa! Kids love it
- snowmobile trail is right next to Rosalies, so bring your sled, your friends and a great appetite for the outdoors, because the snow is BEAUTIFUL here
- water skiing, jet skiing, swimming, pontooning (we made up that word. Plop your family on a pontoon and cruise the waters of nearby lakes... Don't forget the snacks. There are dozens of lakes, big and small within minutes of Rosalie's. Your biggest problem is choosing where to go next.
- tubing...Not many people know that Hayward is home to one of the most beautiful rivers in the Midwest. Rent a tube, kayak or canoe and float the river. Stunning.
- dining. If you think great restaurants are only for big cities, come and sample our restaurants. We guarantee you'll be impressed.
If you're looking for an economical family or group vacation, this is it. Think reunions, girlfriends' weekends, craft weekends. Rosalie's gift and craft shop can supply nearly anything you may have forgotten. It's right next door! There are dozens of golf courses within striking distance, world-class fishing, fly-fishing, hunting, biking, hiking, boating.
Large enough for families. And, affordable, too!
Hayward Wisconsin is the center of Northwest Wisconsin activities. Whether it's outdoor sports like hunting, fishing, snowmobiling and cross country skiing or quieter days of shopping and sightseeing, you'll find our area worth the drive! Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame, Chippewa Flowage, and downtown shopping are just a few of the more popular attractions. Winter or summer, we have a lot of fun!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Half down when reserving. Full balance upon arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.