Downtown Winter Park-1BR Plus Private Hot Tub, Garage, Fireplace & Washer/Dryer(89 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Private hot tub, private attached heated garage & laundry room
This unit is in a prime location within walking distance of restaurants, bars, bowling alley, movie theater, local recreation center (gym, indoor swimming pool, water slide, rock climbing wall, etc.) and of course close to the FREE shuttle bus to Winter Park Ski Resort during ski season and for some special events during off season.
This is a non-smoking ground floor unit built in 2006 and with the following amenities to make you feel at home:
* Private 4 person hot tub on patio accessible from the living room and bedroom.
* Attached and heated 1 car garage (fits up to a mid-sized SUV; additional parking near unit):
- No having to scrape ice/snow off your windshield.
- Unload your car at your own speed and no having to lug all your belongings down long hallways, up icy stairs or into elevators.
* Washer and Dryer in the unit.
* Kitchen stocked with all the basic cooking utensils and dishes to create a meal.
* 50'' HD TV in living room and 40'' HD TV in bedroom.
* Free Wifi
* Bedroom has a king pillow top mattress with a ceiling fan and the living room has a queen sleeper sofa that is upgraded with a memory foam mattress.
For those flying into Denver and don't want to rent a car, Home James Transportation offers shuttle service from DIA to Winter Park. Our condo is located right off the main road (Hwy 40) and near bus routes, hiking and biking trails. The closest restaurants are approx 400 feet away with many others within walking distance. In addition, Amtrak stops in Fraser (less than 5 minutes away) and there is taxi service in the area.
NOTE: No smoking or use of illegal substances permitted on premises at any time.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 1
- 681 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb. 3, 2017 - Apr. 16, 2017
Feb 3 - Apr 16, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov. 18, 2017 - Dec. 22, 2017
Nov 18 - Dec 22, 2017
2 night min stay
Dec. 23, 2017 - Jan. 7, 2018
Dec 23 - Jan 7, 2018
4 night min stay
Jan. 8, 2018 - Apr. 15, 2018
Jan 8 - Apr 15, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 10.9%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Monthly rental will require a $500 Damage Deposit.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
- Primary: 970-531-8285
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Great site for ideas on what to do while you're here!
- CLICK HERE - Grand Park Community Recreation Center -gym, indoor swimming pool, water slide, climbing wall & more within walking distance at reasonable rates!
- CLICK HERE - The Foundry - Bowling alley and unique movie theatre across the street that offers food and beverages (even the alcholic kind) that can be taken into the movie with you!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Plenty of comfortable seating & easy access to private hot tub.
Kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances & all cooking basics!
California king bed in bedroom with ceiling fan & access to hot tub.
Large soaking bathtub.
Plenty of games to keep you busy when not outdoors!
Ground level w/ attached 1 car garage. No scraping ice off your windshield!
Lots of places within walking distance!
Sombrero Stables at Snow Mtn Ranch (15 min away) offers various horse activities
41' of fresh powder on the chutes at Mary Jane.
Hiking & biking trails are abundant throughout the county!
Tranquil scenery as you walk, ride or drive through the county.
Beautiful flowers that you can come across while hiking or mtn biking nearby.
Fireplace with 50'' HD TV in living room.
Dining area with seating for up to 6 people.
Large bathroom with granite counters.
Private laundry room in unit with basics for doing laundry.
5 person hot tub steps from living room and bedroom doors.
Well lit after dark.
Need an indoor activity? Grand Park Community Rec Center is down the street.
Bluebird powder day on Brakeman at Mary Jane in Winter Park.
Mary Jane #1 rated bump runs in North America!
Over 600 miles of trails in the Winter Park - Fraser Valley area alone!
Breathtaking scenery as you explore the mountains.
Always keep your eyes open. You never know what you will see!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.