Sun-Drenched Pool Villa on Canal with Quick Sailboat Access to Gulf of Mexico(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 bedrooms, heated pool with S and W exposure, large boat dock, tiki hut, WLAN
Environment:: Villa Sunset Delight is built on a 10,000 sqft lot alongside a canal providing quick and direct boat access to the Gulf of Mexico (no bridges, no locks). Thus, it is also perfectly located in case you intend to rent or bring a boat. App. 1,800 sqft interior living space and about 1,200 sqft screened lanai and pool area (250 sqft covered) as well as the yard with tropical trees and plants promise a relaxing atmosphere, whether you prefer indoor or outdoor living. The villa is located on a cul-de-sac in a quiet residential area in desirable SW Cape Coral. Even so, you will find several supermarkets like Publix or Walmart Neighborhood Market (24/7), and various shops and waterfront restaurants in Cape Harbour Marina within 5 minutes driving time. Numerous golf courses, the famous beaches of Sanibel Island (secluded) and Ft. Myers Beach (lively) as well as a number of huge shopping malls and outlet centers are just a short car ride away.
Amenities:: A solar/electric heater unit provides a comfortable pool temperature all year round. In the lanai/pool area, enclosed by a screened pool cage, an outdoor shower ensures your comfort after taking a plunge in the pool or a sunbath on one of the six loungers. One bathroom is directly accessible from the pool area. The gas barbecue invites you to prepare your meals outside and to enjoy them at the large table for six under the covered patio area, where a ceiling fan offers a fresh breeze. From the huge boat dock with tiki hut you may watch fabulous sunsets, and - if you are lucky - a dolphin or manatee travelling through the canal. The garden is full of palm trees, tropical bushes and an orange tree (use the juicer). In the two-car garage with remote control door opener we have available for your excursions beach chairs, a beach umbrella, sand toys, coolers, and 2 bicycles. We are convinced you will enjoy your stay at Villa Sunset Delight. We will gladly answer any additional questions.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 170 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The master bedroom is furnished with a king size bed and the second bedroom with a queen size bed. The third bedroom has two twin size beds. All three bedrooms are equipped with 19 in. flat screen HDTVs (cable) with DVD players. For your comfort, we have installed in all bedrooms - as in the living room - high quality laminate flooring. All three bedrooms offer great views over the canal or garden area, and each has its own spacious walk-in-closet. They are all equipped with nightstands, lamps, a radio alarm clock, and bed linen. Ceiling fans support the central air conditioning in providing a desired climate in the bedrooms....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The two ceramic tiled full bathrooms have been completely remodeled in summer of 2008. The ensuite master bathroom provides a spacious walk-in shower, a vanity and toilet. The second bathroom, located across a small hallway from the two other bedrooms is equipped with a shower/bathtub, a large vanity with ample storage space and a toilet, gives direct access to the pool area. Adjoining the separate laundry room you will find an additional half bathroom. We provide a hair dryer in each bathroom as well as a basic supply of shampoo, douche gel, etc. for your convenience upon arrival. You will also find a generous supply of bath, pool and beach towels....moreless
- High quality laminate or tile flooring in all rooms, friendly colors and plenty of daylight serves your comfort and wellbeing. The kitchen is equipped with a full range of electric appliances and an abundance of cooking utensils and tableware. In the separate laundry room you will find a washing machine, dryer, iron, and ironing board. The large, extendable dining table seats 6 guests more than comfortably (1 child’s high chair available). In the spacious living room a 32 in. flat screen HDTV, a DVD player, and a stereo unit with CD player and iPod dock satisfy your entertainment needs. If you have to or wish to work, you may use the work area equipped with a 4-in-1 color printer, scanner, copier, fax (only incoming), and the wireless DSL for Internet access. Please bring your own laptop. The villa has an alarm system, a central air condition/heating unit, ceiling fans in almost all rooms, and 3 cordless phone sets....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Security System
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat Dock
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Small Cooler
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
The minimum rental period is one week, over Christmas/New Year and Easter two weeks. Arrival and departure dates are flexible. Please ask for special rates for long-term rentals (more than 3 weeks). The rates apply for occupancy of up to 2 adults. Each additional guest is USD 70.00 per week. Children up to the age of 16 are free. In addition, a final cleaning fee of USD 135.00 and 11% tax (6% Florida Sales and Use Tax, 5% Lee County Tourist Development Tax) will be charged. The rates include the use of wireless DSL internet access, electricity, pool heating, water, as well as local telephone calls. A down payment of 25% of the rental invoice is payble within 2 weeks of our confirmation of your booking. The balance of the rental invoice and a USD 400.00 security deposit becomes due 1 month prior to arrival date. For details regarding cancellation fees, refund of the security deposit and money wiring instructions, please refer to the rental agreement which we will provide upon your booking request.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Cape Coral, a residential town and vacation destination in SW Florida built on a vast stretch of land, gains its specific flair from the immediate vicinity to the Gulf of Mexico, but also from a canal system meandering for more than 400 miles through most parts of the city - the Venice of Florida. Numerous homes - including Villa Sunset Delight - are situated alongside the canals, offering a special atmosphere and a waterway access to the Gulf with its secluded beaches and offshore islands. A dream experience not only for adults, but also for the young. However, Cape Coral is also the ideal homeport for golf enthusiasts, for nature lovers (nature preserves even located within city limits), and for all those who wish to explore other attractions in Florida. Miami and Orlando, for example, may be reached by car in less than 3 hrs, the western entrance to the Everglades in about 1.5 hrs. Ft. Myers airport (just 20 miles away) is served from all major US airports several times each day.
Other Activities: motor boating, jet skiing, canoeing, sports fishing
Golf: SW Florida is well known for numerous public and semi-public golf courses attractive to all handicap levels and playable against green fee. Even if you stay for several weeks, you hardly need to play the same course twice (unless you want to). Playing golf ourselves, we have prepared a little brochure with useful information on some of the courses in the area including location, directions, seasonal green fees, and our - thus very subjective - impressions. Upon request, we will provide you with the brochure prior to your arrival.
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 10%
- Calendar last updated 03/02/2017
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.