Three-level, Old Town Park City house perfect for ski groups and multi-family trips. Completely remodeled in 2014; interior features slate floors, granite countertops, and all new appliances and fixtures. Almost 3,100 square feet of living area!!!
Four bedrooms + loft include:
- King-bedded master suite - TV/Cable/private bath/crib
- Queen-bedded master suite - TV/Cable/private bath
- Queen bedded bedroom
- Bedroom with two queen beds and 1 twin beds separated by decorative curtain
- Loft with twin bed and additional couch - TV/Cable/DVD/VCR/Nintendo 64
- 3 couches that accomodate sleeping for 1 person each
- Toddler Bed/Crib
Located on a large lot with ample space to accomodate four to eight cars. Two minute walking distance to Main Street restaurants and shopping. If you are looking to be able to walk to Town Lift to ski and then walk to Main Street for dinner then this is your place! A couple minutes to Park City Mountain Resort, three-minute drive to Deer Valley, ten minutes to the Canyons. This house is in a perfect location to take advantage of everything Park City has to offer.
Keywords: House, Ski House, Vacation, Close to Main Street, Park City, Skiing, Shopping, Restaurants, Spacious, Parking