Want this trip to be special? Why not?
This charming custom designed cottage was built exclusively with couples in mind.
One large bedroom with a comfy king, jetted whirlpool and makeup station. The double sided fireplace appears in the living room as well. Large living room windows also afford that great view. Yes, that’s a wide unobstructed view of Mt LeConte straight ahead. The Ober Gatlinburg Aerial Tram can also be seen ascending and descending in the distance.
Location, location, location!
A short, one mile trip to the main entrance of the national park and downtown!
We are located in Gatlinburg’s lovely Chalet Village community, there are other cabins nearby. Your accommodations include seasonal swimming pool, clubhouse, and tennis courts.
Clean is important! We are proud of our positive comments about outstanding housekeeping.
Ours is a one-bedroom Chalet with self-check-in, only 2 adult guests per stay (no kids), the entire property is for our guests only, and we conduct a stringent cleaning between guests. We also offer a full kitchen with all the basic cooking equipment. Cool mountain evenings are the perfect time to indulge in a steamy, relaxing soak in the outdoor hot tub while delighting in awesome mountain views.
We invite you to reserve our Chalet today for your best ever Gatlinburg vacation. We look forward to your visit!
*Beautiful Mountain Views
*High Speed Wireless Internet
* Hot Tub on Private Deck with Mountain View
* King-size Bed
* 1st floor Master Bedroom
* Gas Fire Place in Master Bedroom and Living Room
* Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bedroom
* Full Kitchen
* 2 TVs with Roku streaming, Netflix provided
* Central Air Conditioning and Heat
* All Linens and Towels Provided
* Paved Driveway & Parking Area
* Charcoal Grill
* 5 minutes to downtown Gatlinburg
* 5 minutes to Ober Gatlinburg
* 5 minutes to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park
* 15 minutes to Pigeon Forge