Luxury 4bdrm/4bth Beach Home + Pool in Hither Hills -Walk to Ocean Beach & Town(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4BDRM/4 BATH, GUNITE POOL+HOT TUB, WALK TO OCEAN BEACH & TOWN
Remaining weeks for SUMMER 2017
June 5 - 12: $13,000
July 10 - 17: $14,000
July 31 - August 7: $16,000
Brand new home designed by Pamela Glazer Architects. You won't find a better designed home in Montauk. We have everything you need for your vacation, all year round.
Our home is a true labor of love. For more pictures and ideas of things to do, check out @montauksandcastle on Instagram.
Here is what to expect:
* Convenient and easy access to the Hither Hills Ocean Beach, 0.25miles walk away. This is the best beach in Montauk. August can be hectic and rowdy at Town Beach and at Ditch Plains but our beach is an oasis, only available to home owners in our neighborhood. Play beach volleyball during the day or bonfire at night - the beach is yours.
* Though the ocean is just a walk away, enjoy our heated gunite pool & Jacuzzi/ spa
*Wash off the sand while enjoying the ocean breeze in the spacious outdoor shower
* Various outdoor dining and lounging spaces, including a spacious deck with ocean views on the horizon. Another deck sits off the kitchen with a Weber BBQ and seating for 12 a fresco. Lounge chairs surround the pool area.
*A 1mile walk to town and stores along the scenic running path. If you don't want to stroll into town rent a bicycle. A great way to start the day.
* Our vibe is pretty relaxed, comfortable, and respectful of our neighbors. We've made a beautiful place for families to hang out, have fun, or unplug - what Montauk is all about
* Spacious open concept living spaces with plenty of seating, 2 wood burning fireplaces, flat screen smart tv's in 3 bedrooms, Sonos sound system throughout the house and ample dining space.
* We love to cook and entertain! A well-stocked open concept kitchen with plenty of counter space, seating, professional Bertazoni 36" gas range, oversized sink, fridge, and everything you need to make gourmet meals using Montauk's fresh produce and seafood. We even have an additional fridge and bar downstairs for bringing stuff right out to the pool area. Plus a large pantry.
* 4 private bedrooms each w/ queen beds – 2 with ensuite bathrooms, all have flat screen TVs. Linens, pillows and towels are provided and there are extras in the closets. We have an additional spacious loft that offers two extra twin beds. All in, the house sleeps 8 comfortably.
*4 Beautifully tiled spa-like full bathrooms: Master has rain shower and over sized soaking tub. An additional tub on the main flower.
*Shed with surfboard, beach chairs, coolers, and all sorts of beach toys
*Wifi internet through out the property and Sonos soundsystem throughout the house.
*Central air conditioning and heating
*Public tennis and golf just a 5 minute drive. World renown Gurney's Resort & Spa 2 miles away.
At your fingertips are pristine beaches, world famous surfing, year round fishing, hiking, biking, boating, state parks, mini golf, horseback riding, fabulous restaurants, shops and spas. Enjoy montauk beach house, the crows nest, Duryea's, the surf lodge, ruschmeyers, navy beach, ditch plains, la bodega, ditch witch, gosmans, and more!
rental registry # 16-2577
Member since: 2014
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
A 5 minute walk to the ocean beach. Only Hither Hills residents can access this strip making it truly special. A key is provided to renters for a parkinglot on the beach if you so wish to drive. ...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 3 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 17 - Sep 5, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $99
- cleaning $250
- Refundable Damage Deposit $2,000
- Pet Fee $500
- Tax Rate 8.62%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is reserved. Please contact me for any questions.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We live in NYC and make the drive to the east end any chance we can get. We enjoy watching the beautiful sunsets, cycling, fishing, surfing, cooking dinner from the local farmstands, or simply taking in a day at the beach or curled up next to the fire with a good book.
Why the Owner Chose Montauk, NY, USA:
I have been spending my summers in Montauk since I was a little girl. It is so nice to disconnect from your daily routine to enjoy the laid back lifestyle. After years of renting, we decided it was time to buy a home we could enjoy year round.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Having the house enables you to personanlize your family vacation. Groups don't go off to their own respective hotel rooms. Instead, a dining area and an open kitchen provide a setting for family reunions and dinner parties that cannot be replicated anywhere but in your private vacation home just a walk from the most beautiful stretch of ocean beach in the world.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
An outdoor oasis awaits you at your home away from home
The open floor concept is great for families
Open windows and turn on the fan to get wonderful ocean breezes throughout home
Luxurious master bath
Bright and relaxing master bedroom with plenty of beach vibes
Guest Bedroom with queen bed
Serves as home office/ reading room. A family favorite for board game evenings
Deck with Weber BBQ and al fresco dining for 10+ overlooking the pool/ hot tub
Home designed by Pamela Glazer Architechts
Samsung smart TV with an additional Roku. Sonos PlayBar and surround-sound systm
Spacious cooking with all of the luxury cooking wares you could need.
Brand new professional Bertazonni 36" range; 5 burners
Spa-like bathrooms throughout the home.
take a soak in a decadent ControlBrand Bathtub
Second ensuite bedroom with queen bed.
Loft off the living room
Basement is mostly above ground, providing plenty of light. Additional fireplace
Spacious patio sits above master bdrm offering wonderful views. Ocean on horizon
Spacious cedar outdoor shower. The BEST shower in the warmer months, guaranteed
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.