|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Tradewinds’ 1st level is home to this splendid beachside retreat. The 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps six along the turquoise waters of the Gulf.
· Plush leather queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television in living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with white appliances and stools to seat two
· Four chairs around lovely wood table in dining area
· Lovely master bedroom features king size bed and flat screen television
· Combination shower and tub in delightful master bathroom
· Gorgeous Gulf front view from balcony with patio furniture
My family had a great time and were really pleased with our stay. This condo was very nice/ up to date and had an amazing view of he Gulf of Mexico!! I would love to stay at this location on our next visit!! Thanks for making everything easy and enjoyable.
Just an excellent location. We like staying at the Tradewinds and this might be our favorite unit so far. Had all the essentials, no problems with plumbing, fridge, ice maker, air conditioner, etc. Probably the most comfortable bed(master bedroom), I have ever slept in. We had four grandkids ages 6-15 with us and everything just went very well here. I will definitely try to get this unit again.