You're planning the trip to Newport Beach and you want a great vacation rental, right on the beach and boardwalk. Everyone is relying on you to pick the right one.
Let's have a quick chat, and see if this is the right place for you.
"Can you give me an overview of this vacation rental?"
- This is the second floor unit of an oceanfront triplex, right on the boardwalk and between both piers. I would recommend this unit to people who wanted a good, clean, modern, mid-range condo with stunning ocean views and immediate access to the beach. This upper unit has vaulted ceilings and a much better views than the lower unit, but you don't get the front patio, and the balcony is small. That said, it's also a little quieter and more private upstairs.
As far as living arrangements, this condo is a three bedroom, two bath, with a queen-sized Murphy bed in the living room. The master suite has a queen-size bed, and the two additional bedrooms have two twin beds each. Roomy and nicely laid out, it sleeps eight pretty comfortably. If you have more in your party, you could also rent the downstairs 3 bedroom unit, or the rear 1 bedroom unit.
"Is the home well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks, a guest orientation data tablet, and a washer and dryer in the hallway, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Housekeeping will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready for move-in.
"How is the parking?"
- Not bad. There is two car tandem parking on the carport. It's not the tallest or widest carport ever. You'll probably want to keep your smaller vehicles in the carport, and use those to get around town with, and leave any larger ones on the street.
"How about the price?"
- This is a roomy, desirable mid-range oceanfront, one that does a lot of little things right to create a really enjoyable final product, and the pricing reflects that. This unit is so beloved that it books a year in advance for half of summer.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you're looking for a reliably enjoyable oceanfront condo with gorgeous views and the ability to sleep up to 8, it's hard to go wrong with this one. Being on the second floor not only means you get a better view, but you also enjoy a little more privacy and a little more quiet. You also get two parking spaces instead of one, which you will greatly appreciate once you experience the peninsula traffic.
This is an all around good vacation rental and one of our most popular. If you're on the fence, don't worry about having a good time. Worry about missing out on the dates you want because someone else already booked. ;-)
(This unit rents for 4 night minimums around 4th of July and 3 night minimums the rest of summer. No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: 10958