You're planning the trip to Newport Beach and you want a great vacation rental, right on the beach and boardwalk. Everyone is relying on you to pick the right one.
You're doing great so far! This is one of the most popular units on the oceanfront. Let's chat, and see if it's right for you.
"Can you give me an overview of this vacation rental?"
- This is the ground floor of an oceanfront triplex, right on the boardwalk and between both piers. I would recommend this unit to people who wanted a good, clean, modern, mid-range option with a nice patio and immediate access to the beach.
This unit is a three bedroom, two bath, with a Murphy bed in the living room. The master suite has a king-size bed, and the two additional bedrooms each feature two twin beds. Sleeps eight pretty comfortably. If you have more in your party, you could also rent the upstairs 3 bedroom unit, or the rear 1 bedroom unit. The upper and lower units are almost exactly the same, except the upper unit has vaulted ceilings and a much better ocean view, but the downstairs has no stairs to climb and has the highly popular boardwalk patio.
"Is the home well outfitted?"
- Yes. In addition to WiFi, cable, a fully equipped kitchen, linens, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, automated keypad door locks, a guest orientation data tablet, and a washer and dryer in the hallway, it also has a basic starter supply of soaps, detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, enough to get you going for your stay.
"Will it be clean?"
- Yes! Housekeeping will have it cleaned, stocked, beds made, and ready for move-in.
"How is the parking?"
- Adequate. There is one car parking on the carport. It's not the tallest or widest carport ever. You'll probably want to keep a smaller vehicle in the carport, and use that one to get around town with, and leave any larger ones on the street.
"How about the price?"
- This is a roomy, desirable mid-range oceanfront, one that does a lot of little things right to create a really enjoyable final product, and the pricing reflects that. This unit is so popular it books a year in advance for half of summer, and is one of the more popular oceanfronts in town.
"Is this the right vacation rental for me?"
- If you want more luxury, we have that. If you want a better price, we have that. If you're looking for the sweet spot in between, this is it.
*Are* you looking for the sweet spot between luxury and economy? You are? Why haven't you booked yet? I already warned you that this place literally books a year in advance. Someone else may be reserving your dates right now while you sit there reading this sentence.
(This unit rents Friday to Friday for Summer 2018. No air conditioning (but a great ocean breeze). No smoking, in the unit or on the premises. No pets. Minimum primary renter age of 25. Photo ID required. Short Term Lodging Permit: 10957)