Walk to Texas a&M from This Professionally Remodeled and Decorated Home!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This completely remodeled home is nestled in the historic district of College Station. It is a block from Texas A&M and about a mile from Kyle Field. Avoid the game day traffic and parking fees when you stay at this property. This recently remodeled and professionally decorated home looks like it belongs in a magazine! This home offers the following: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, queen bed in each room with custom bedding, flat screen TV in all bedrooms and living room, granite counter tops throughout, beautiful tile, original hardwood floors , no carpet in this home, blinds on the windows, ceiling fans in every room, linens included along with extra blankets and pillows, washer and dryer, refrigerator, microwave, gas range, garbage disposal, dishwasher, pantry, iron and small ironing board, toaster, utensils, dishes, glasses, cookware, dish soap, beautiful bedding, broom, vacuum, mop, washer/dryer, numerous cabinets, large closets, professionally landscaped, sleeps 8 (2 per room on the queen beds), large trees, fenced backyard with back patio, and central heat and air conditioning.This home is conveniently located to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. The owners are local.
Member since: 2014
- 1584 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- This home has 4 bedrooms. All bedrooms have the following: wood floors, windows with blinds, ceiling fan, side table with lamp, large closets, queen beds. Bedroom 4 has a glider rocker and ottoman. All bedrooms are large and some include dressers. You will find the bedrooms to be spacious, light and bright. There are extra pillows and blankets for convenience and comfort. The closets all have enough room to store luggage out of the way and there is room to hang clothes and shelving to store items away. The house includes a small ironing board and iron if needed. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 is off of the Master bedroom. It has tile floors, tile walk in shower, pedestal sink and a custom cabinet above the toilet area. The bathrooms all have towels, hand towels, and wash rags. The bathroom also has hand soap and toilet paper provided. Outside the shower is a rug for comfort. There are hangers over the door to store your towels to dry. Both bathrooms, along with the entire house, have been remodeled and everything is new. Bathroom 2 is conveniently located by 3 of the 4 bedrooms. It has tile floors, a tub/shower combination with tile walls, granite counter top, tile floors and numerous cabinets for storage. There are towels, hand towels, wash cloths, toilet paper, and hand soap provided. There is a rug outside of the tub for comfort. 2 large mirrors are hung and there is an area for dirty clothes. ...moreless
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Seating for 7 people
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
There are no refunds for cancellations. 1/2 payment is required to reserve the property and 1/2 is required at least 30 days prior to arrival. If full payment is not received 30 days prior to arrival, the owner may cancel the reservation and no refund will be given. If reservations are made in less than 30 days in advance, full payment is required at the time the reservation is made. We do not allow pets or smoking anywhere on our property. Thank you! We know you will enjoy our home.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
This property is about a mile from Kyle Field and a block from Texas A&M golf course. It is in the heart of College Station close to shopping, dining and entertainment! This home is in the popular College Station Historic District with large trees, historic homes, and a wonderful neighborhood. It is convenient to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Chad and Darla Wootan have lived in College Station since 1995. Both are native Texans. They grew up in South Texas (George West) and the Texas Hill Country (Fredericksburg and Llano). Chad is TAMU class of 1992 and Darla graduated from UTMB in 1995. They have 2 children and their family is very involved in the Bryan/College Station community, schools, church and TAMU. They own Wootan Homes and Lone Star Realty. Chad is a licensed Texas Broker and Darla is a licensed Texas Realtor. They know the community very well and love Texas A&M. They have put their love of remodeling into this home and have made it a wonderful place to come and stay.... a home away from home. 'Thank you for choosing our home to stay in while you visit College Station! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful time. Gig 'Em Aggies and may God bless you!' Chad and Darla Wootan
Why the Owner Chose Redmond Terrace, College Station, TX, USA:
This property sits in the south side historic district of College Station. It is 1 block from the A&M golf course and about a mile to Kyle Field. This allows for walking to football games (avoid game day parking fees too) and it is minutes from restaurants, shopping and entertainment. With it being recently remodeled, you can enjoy the new interior with plenty of cabinets and storage. The house features granite, original wood floors, tile floors, newer appliances, large bedrooms, new queen beds and TVs in every room. It has been professionally decorated with attention to detail! You will feel right at home in this beautiful home. It is stocked with everything you need (towels, utensils, toaster, pots/pans, dishes, extra pillows, extra blankets and sheets, outdoor patio chairs, and MORE!)
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home has character and attention to detail! It is in a fabulous location being only about a mile from campus, a block from the A&M golf course, and around the corner from shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. It has everything you need ready for you at the house. It has the charm of an older home, but has been remodeled so everything is new. The perfect location, designer bedding and professional decorating make this home a great place to stay in Aggieland!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2 car garage, trees, parking for 6, flowerbeds, historic district.
Large fenced back yard, trees, patio with chairs and tables to enjoy in privacy
Backyard, patio, chairs, table, fenced yard, private yard, trees
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM