Quiet Neighborhood - on the Green But Near the Blue Beaches!
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Spacious split plan nestled in Fairway Estates neighboring Dunedin Country Club Golf Course! Over 20 golf courses within ten miles of our home! It’s the perfect location. We’re about 2 miles North of delightful downtown Dunedin! (nice and close to the Dunedin Community Center with recreation and a public pool!) Downtown Palm Harbor is just 3 miles to the North. Approximately 2 miles to Honeymoon Island and Caladesi Island! It's really not that far if you want to visit the Sponge Docks in Tarpon Springs or do a bit more shopping and cafe's over in Safety Harbor! Of course you know that Clearwater and St. Pete are just a short drive as well. And finally, Tampa is just across the bridge where you’ll find the Aquarium, Busch Gardens and Adventure Islands.
New hardwood floors in bedrooms and living area. Tile in the kitchen, dining and bathrooms. New blinds and window treatments through out most of our home.
Master bedroom has a king size bed, walk in closet, ceiling fan, 32” flat screen TV, DVD player and a safe. Master bath has a two person spa tub with romantic lighting! Extra large 2nd bedroom has a 24“ flat screen TV, DVD player with a Queen size bed.
Light and cheery 3rd bedroom has a King size bed, a 20“ TV and DVD player.
Unwind in the sunken living area on a luxurious leather sectional and enjoy watching your favorite shows on a 37” flat screen TV with dvd combo player.
All new bright and open kitchen with white cabinets, marble countertops, mini breakfast bar pantry and closet. Whirlpool Stainless Steel appliances include dishwasher, glass top range, microwave, oven with convection and a double door fridge with ice and water in door. Fully equipped with plenty of dishes, cookware and utensils!
Relax on the back screened lanai in our quiet, fenced, large and private back yard.
Basic cable in all 3 bedrooms, wifi through out.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 1667 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Master bedroom has a king size bed, walk in closet, ceiling fan, 32” flat screen TV, DVD player and a safe. Extra large 2nd bedroom has a 24“ flat screen TV, DVD player with a Queen size bed. Light and cheery 3rd bedroom has a King size bed, a 20“ TV and DVD player. Unwind in the living area on a luxurious leather sectional and enjoy a movie from our extensive library on a 37” flat screen TV with dvd combo player! All new bright and open kitchen with white cabinets, marble countertops, mini breakfast bar pantry and closet. Whirlpool Stainless Steel appliances include dishwasher, glass top range, microwave, oven with convection and a double door fridge with ice and water in door. Fully equipped with plenty of dishes, cookware and utensils! ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Dunedin Central to Many Activities, Attractions and Adventures. Edgewater Park and Marina Dunedin is one of the oldest cities on the West Coast of Florida. The city has approximately 37,000 residents and has one of the best municipal marinas in the area. A good place to begin your Dunedin visit is the historic building that houses the Dunedin Chamber of Commerce, located at the west end of the downtown area. At the end of Main Street is the Dunedin Marina. Dunedin is the perfect place to visit for travelers who want to keep a low profile or enjoy their Florida stay in one of the less crowded venues.The Pinellas Trail runs through many parts of Pinellas County, including Dunedin. The Trail is a picturesque, 15-foot wide, 40-mile area designated for walking, biking, and skating. Honeymoon Island State Park offers visitors the opportunity to snorkel, swim, fish, observe wildlife in its natural habitat and explore one of the few remaining virgin slash pine forests in South Florida. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 1, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning Fee $300
- Tax Rate 12%
$500.00 refundable damage deposit, $500 to secure the dates (applied to rental amt) and $225.00 cleaning fee.
Must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.