Peaceful & Spacious Ozark Mountain Retreat Only 15 Minutes from Fayetteville(22 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
6 Bedroom, 4 Bathroom On 35 Acres With Beautiful Mountain Views & Hiking Trails
Cozy up to the fire and enjoy the many varieties of birds at the back deck feeder in the winter or sit on the deck and admire the gorgeous views during the warmer months. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy 3 fishing ponds, hiking trails, and a campsite complete with a fire pit ready for your campfire favorites. String up a hammock in the barn loft or pitch a tent in the woods for the adventure-seeking members of your party. Outdoor games such as horseshoes and disc golf will provide friendly competition for your stay. Continue that theme in the game room with ping pong, pool, Wii, Gamecube, and a large selection of board games and puzzles. If you happen to be a musician, the baby grand piano is sure to please.
A family suite with a full nursery complete with crib and toys for the younger members of your group simplifies family travel. Two master bedrooms with whirlpool tubs, and four bedrooms with bunk beds allow for plenty of space to spread out with a smaller group or comfortably enjoy a large group gathering. The fully equipped kitchen and large dining room as well as a service kitchen in the basement game room will ensure that you and your fellow travelers are able to prepare and enjoy meals and snacks with ease.
Whether you are looking for a property near Northwest Arkansas attractions, or you are seeking a destination where you can park your car and put away the keys for the duration of your vacation, The House at Mineral Springs is the place for you!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 4400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 25, Beds for 22-25
- The first two bedrooms combine to form a unique family suite. A large interior room housing a bunk beds (twin over full) and a crib provides the ideal place for parents with young children, or it can serve as separate quarters for groups - sleeps a total of 8 (plus crib). The extra room can also be closed off creating a traditional private master suite with sliding door to the back deck and beautiful sunrise views. The large bathroom includes a jacuzzi tub. Bedrooms 3 & 4 house 3 bunk beds between them (all twins over doubles) and share a hall bath - sleeps 9 total Located in the walkout basement, Bedroom 5 is a second master suite with jacuzzi tub and deck access for beautiful sunrise views. Bedroom 6 is also located in the basement and can serve as a third master suite with a queen bed and private bath. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 12 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 9.75%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
15-30 minutes away - Devil's Den State Park; University of Arkansas; Razorback Stadium; Walton Arts Center; Dickson Street; Fayetteville Farmer's Market; Bikes, Blues, & BBQ; Scenic highway 71 through the Boston Mountains
The sunrise as seen from the back deck!
Game Room in the basement - pool, ping pong, Gamecube, & Wii
3 spring-fed ponds; great for fishing!
Campsite with fire pit and picnic table
Sunset from the front porch!
View from the back deck
Event held in the barn
Enjoy a lazy day!
Decks overlook scenic mountain views, pond, playground, and rustic barn
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 12, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.