Are you ready to experience Nashville like a local? Then Playlist Properties has a loft for you in The Quarters. Located on 2nd Avenue INSIDE the Music & Entertainment District. All Downtown Nashville has to offer, including Honky-Tonk Row is just steps outside your front door!
"Harmony Loft" is in a PRIME location, yet peaceful and relaxing inside. Make your stay in Music City special in this unique, 2-level loft. The Upper level has 2 bedrooms, each with its own FULL BATH. The living space downstairs has a comfy queen sleeper sofa and 1/2 bath. Great for a small Group or Family Trip. This loft has a large kitchen; great for an extended stay or for those who just love to cook, or want to save money on food! This loft sleeps up to 6, with one King bed, one Queen bed, and one Queen sleeper sofa. The loft even has its own washer and dryer!
You don't need a car and won't need to take a cab. You will be in the HEART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT in Nashville.
Don’t worry about parking Downtown. This loft also comes with the option to rent a Parking Pass to park in reserved spaces in a
Head out the front door of the building, and you are instantly where you want to be to take in all the sights and sounds of Music City. Then settle back into the loft to enjoy the home comforts of a huge, well-appointed kitchen and high thread-count linens.
• (Upstairs) Bedroom 1: King Bed + Full Bath
• (Upstairs) Bedroom 2: Queen Bed + Full Bath
• (Downstairs) Living Area: Queen Sleeper Sofa + Half Bath
Located in the interior of the building with windows on the atrium, the inside is very peaceful, despite the loft’s central location.
This loft also comes with a dedicated secure WiFi.
This Loft in The Quarters is AMAZINGLY quiet yet centrally located. This is a residential building, so you will feel right at home with the locals. The front lobby is locked at all times and has a convenient coded key pad to get in; the Loft itself has a convenient coded entry as well. There are private coin operated washers and dryers in the building for your use. The Quarters is not suitable for parties or events, as they would disrupt our neighbors, however just outside the front door is more excitement than you could ask for!
Walk to all Downtown Nashville attractions:
• Riverfront Park (it’s right out the back door!)
• Printers Alley - 1.5 blocks
• Lower Broadway & Honky Tonk Row - 2 blocks
• Musicians Hall of Fame - 3 blocks
• Ryman Auditorium- 3 blocks
• TPAC (Tennessee Performing Arts Center) - 4 blocks
• 5th Ave Arts District - 4 blocks
• Bridgestone Arena - 4 blocks
• Country Music Hall of Fame - 5 blocks
• Music City Center (Convention Center) - 6 blocks
• Frist Center for the Arts - 9 blocks
• Nissan Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts) – a short walk over the Pedestrian Bridge
Playlist Properties was Nashville’s first 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
We have several lofts in the same building Downtown and additional large homes close to Downtown. Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more info on our other properties: