|Space||1,100 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Condo!
1. Okaloosa Island Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area’s most popular attractions: Big Kahuna's Water Park, Cattywampus Snorkeling tour, The Sea Blaster’s Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD rentals. Snorkeling and Dolphin Cruise available March-Oct and Water Park is available Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. Fantastic BeachFront condo with gorgeous views of the coastline down laid back, pristine Okaloosa Island!
3. REMODEL Completed January 2015! Fabulous new Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Stainless appliances and Glass Tile Backsplash! Living and Dining is complete with all new furnitures and Flatscreen Tvs throughout! The bathrooms got a makeover too and are complete with new cabinetry, granite vanity tops and the master bath has a fabulous glassed, walk in shower!
4. Master bedroom has fantastic views of the beach and waves.
5. Amenities: The Sea Oats complex features a beachfront swimming pool, gazebo style hot tub,a picnic area with grills, tennis courts and fitness area.
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. Okaloosa Island is a laid back community, convenient to both Ft Walton Beach and just 10 minutes from Destin! Walk down the beach to The Boardwalk for great restaurants, shopping and nightlife, cast a line from the Okaloosa Fishing Pier or visit the Gulfarium and try the dolphin splash encounter!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is November through February on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1250 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
Sensational Gulf Front 2 bedroom/2 bath condo at Sea Oats Resort on Okaloosa Island is sure to be your family's favorite vacation destination for many years to come.
This immaculately clean condo has a large master bedroom with private bath and king size bed, and a second bedroom with a queen size bed and separate bath. It also has a queen size sleeper sofa in the living room.
Resort amenities include a gulf front community pool and gazebo style hot tub, spacious poolside deck and lounge area for winding down after a long day on the beach, fitness center, BBQ grills, tennis courts and private boardwalk extending over the sand dunes for convenient beach access.
Nearby attractions within walking distance include the Okaloosa Island Fishing Pier and Boardwalk, The Gulfarium featuring live dolphin shows, and great family restaurants such as The Black Pearl, Anglers, Fudpuckers and The Crab Trap. You'll also want to check out the night life when you stop by Howl at The Moon and The Swamp for loads of fun and entertainment!
Heading West 0.2 miles over Brooks Bridge and into Ft. Walton Beach you can explore the historic downtown along Miracle Strip Pkwy. and visit the Indian Temple Mound and Air Force Museum.
You can also head East approximately 4 miles into Destin for fabulous shopping, Big Kahuna's Water Park, Hard Rock Cafe, and The Track Family Fun Center featuring go-carts, arcade, mini-golf and bungee jumping or walk the Harbor for dolphin cruises, charter fishing, jet ski and kayak rentals, parasailing and more! This is a terrific, affordable condo!
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Coastal Outfitters for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from Pino Gelato. When day turns to night, Al’s Beach Club is our premier club and burger bar. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
**Guest will be contacted by host for tax payment outside of AirBNB as taxes are not included at the time of booking**
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Real Joy Vacations is a professional property management company located in Destin, Florida. We provide Vacation Rentals in Destin, Okaloosa Island, SanDestin, 30A, and Panama City Beach! Something for everyone! We have Affordable family rentals as well as Beachfront Condos and Luxury Homes with Pools! Grab your Swimsuit and enjoy the spectacular emerald green water and sugar white sands of Northwest Florida! By utilizing the latest technology to provide our guests with timely property updates and having maintenance available 24/7 at the tap of a button, we help to provide you with a stress-free stay. The cleanliness of our properties is a high priority. Providing keyless entries so you don’t have to fumble with keys is for your ultimate security. We price competitively, and above all, want you to enjoy your experience. Let us put the Real Joy into your vacation!
The Emerald Coast of Northwest Florida is an amazing destination for your beach vacation! Sugar white sands and emerald green waters await. Whether your idea of relaxation is people watching on a beachfront balcony or being right in the middle of the action, we can help you find the vacation property that’s right for you. Our maintenance team, on call 24/7, and our friendly staff will help you to have a wonderful trip!
Real Joy Vacations manages properties to fit all budgets! Whether you are looking for a beachfront location, a luxury home with a private pool, or would like a budget-friendly, walk to the beach option, we have properties in all shapes and sizes! Most of our properties come with the Real Joy Fun Pass, which gives you one or two free tickets to daily attractions each night of your stay along with unlimited DVD rentals. Our offerings are fantastic for families because they give you room to spread out. With substantially more space than the average hotel room, most of our properties offer separate living areas, full kitchens, and washer/dryers. Our guests can cook their own meals if they wish and launder their things if needed. You can count on the Real Joy team’s extensive property management experience. From our excellent customer service reps to our cleaning crew, we want you to have a wonderful stay.
Overall very nice! Could use a good floor cleaning as there seems to be a build up of cleaning product residue.
Very clean and updated unit. My family very much enjoyed their stay in Sea Oaks 203 (my husband and I, two 15 year old girls, and younger couple early 20's). Plenty of room, great view, clean, and you had everything you needed to function for vacation. Definately a place to come back to. Building itself is dated and could use some maintenance but the unit has been completely redone. I would suggest maybe updating or replacing bedding in master and for pull out (few stains, scratchy sheets, replace pillows) due to wear and use. Master shower is perfect for beach vacation.
We rented this condo the last week of April and we were not disappointed. As soon as you open the front door your struck by the beautiful ocean and blindingly white sand beach. The view from the balcony is breathtaking - we loved sitting outside every morning and watching the waves roll in. The beach is nothing short of spectacular and very easy to access. The condo was very clean and well appointed... looked brand new inside! The rooms were spacious and well decorated. This was our first time in the Ft Walton area and we will definitely stay here again and in this condo. Thank you for sharing with us!