The Summit County Area of Colorado is known worldwide for its majestic mountain beauty and vast selection of year round mountain adventures, and this updated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom Breckenridge vacation rental house is the perfect homebase to experience it all. From world class skiing to hiking through pristine mountain scenery, this gorgeous area has something for every member of the family, and this lovely home places 8 lucky guests right in the center of it all!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Convertible Couch, 3/4 bath, desk, TV | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Dresser, Closet | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Closet
Located on the upper 2 floors of a 3-story house, it has its own private hot tub, which is the perfect way to unwind after an exhilarating day of skiing on the slopes.
The splendid home also has a beautiful gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops where you can prepare your favorite meals. With so much space, this home is fantastic for families, or a group of friends traveling together.
Perhaps the best part of this home is the location. The popular ski town of Breckenridge is only 3.2 miles away. In fact, from the cabin, you can park for free at the ice rink in Breckenridge and take the free shuttle to Peak 9 in just minutes!
If you're visiting during the summer, you'll be near trailheads and in walking distance from fishing locations along the Blue River. From this beautiful location you'll also have easy access to fabulous resorts like Keystone, Arapahoe Basin, Copper Mountain, Beaver Creek, and Vail. No matter the season, this stunning Summit County home delivers!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Free WiFi
- Unwind at the end of the day in your own private hot tub
- Granite counter tops and high end finishes make this home feel special
- Easy access to Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Beaver Creek, Arapahoe Basin and Vail
- There is a separate caretaker unit on the property. They will not disrupt you during your stay
- Please be mindful that this is the second and third floor of a house and that the first floor is occupied by another resident
- Pet friendly with $15 fee per night (2 pets maximum)
- No smoking
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in