Beachside Resort Condo - Snorkeling, Tennis, Golf, Shopping!
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Allow us to introduce you to one of Hawaii's best kept secrets! Whether you are planning a romantic getaway with that special someone or a relaxing vacation with friends, Kiahunacondos has what you need at a price you can afford.
Kiahuna Plantation is a 35 acre resort located on Kauai's world famous Poipu Beach. Kiahuna's sensational landscaped lawns and tropical atmosphere make it an irresistible vacation destination.
Unit 65 is located in building 12 at Kiahuna Plantation. Located on the ground floor, Unit 65 provides excellent access to the beach while still maintaining adequate privacy. Recent updates include a bathroom remodel and new furniture.
When walking to the beach, no roads need to be crossed. A short walk down the path, through the property, leads directly to beautiful Poipu Beach.
A wide variety of activities can be experienced while staying at Kiahuna. Nearby Kiahuna Golf Course offers breathtaking views and an exceptional 18 holes. Premium tennis courts and workout facilities are available to guests at no extra charge.
Golf and tennis not your thing? The activity hut on the beach rents snorkeling gear and surf boards for those who want to spend their time swimming in the warm waters of the Pacific.
If you are planning on visiting Kauai, you will not find a more enjoyable place to stay. You have everything you need right at your fingertips. Contact us today about booking your dream hawaiian vacation!
No Smoking, Please.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- On floor 1
- 650 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- King Size Bed
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Tub/Shower - Recently Renovated (2014)
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Cooking Utensils
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Rates too low to advertise. Please inquire for current rates.
30% of the total amount is due at the time the reservation is made. The remaining 70% is due 45 days before check in.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 2 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Kiahuna Plantation Lawn and Beach Area
View from Unit 65 lanai
Kiahuna's Poipu Beach was ranked #1 in the Travel Channel's Top Ten Beaches.
Premium tennis courts are available to guests at no extra charge.
Kiahuna'a pool and waterslide make the vacation more fun for the kids!
Sit on the beach and enjoy the beautiful sunsets at Kiahuna.
Gas grills are located on the property and offer an alternative to eating out.
Kiahuna Plantation - Poipu, Kauai
Bedroom with King Size Bed
Beach Area at Sunset
Located across the street, Kiahuna Golf Club offers an exceptional 18 holes.
Tee off on one of several golf courses found on Kauai
Kiahuna's beach is the perfect place for building sand castles.
Open space and manicured lawns are two trademarks of Kiahuna Plantation.
Calm waters and plenty of open space make Kiahuna a "kid friendly" resort.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing