Welcome to “Dolphin Lookout™,' where you can actually see the dolphins as they swim by in the ocean. The villa is in top shape and ready for your arrival.
The view from this villa is even more spectacular than the picture shows. It's even closer than it looks because the above picture is a panoramic view, which makes things look further away. Enjoy the view of the ocean, beach, and pool that you will see from both of your bedrooms, your living room, and your two balconies as a guest in this fantastic villa. This villa is so spectacular that since 2007 we have booked it over 300 days each year. We freshen it up each year as well, and add several new features. We recently totally finished remodeling the kitchen with all new cabinets, stainless appliances, large island, and new washer and dryer. All three televisions (living room, master bedroom, second bedroom) are large screen HD TVs. In recent years we have replaced the master bedroom king bed, second bedroom full bed and queen bed. At the same time we updated the living room with a Lazy-Boy queen sofa bed and two swivel chairs to make enjoying the incredible views that much easier. Villamare is the only complex on the Island that even has its own fitness center, FREE to guests, with indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, 7 cardio machines with TVs, universal gym and free-weights. Just in case the weather isn't perfect. Each year our returning guests and their referrals account for a larger percentage of our guests. Many families return each year because of the villa's view, its inside décor, its cleanliness and the detail and care for which we treat our guests.
Please contact us if you are interested in being our guest for a week or longer. We do not rent for periods of time less then one week. For more information about this villa please read below OR for more information on any of our two pool, beach and ocean view villas in Palmetto Dunes, contact us directly.
More On 3324 Villamare
This villa has direct access to the beach, which is less than a 3-minute walk away. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, almost 1250 square foot villa also includes a living room, dining area and kitchen (with washer and dryer). Since purchasing this villa is 2003 we have enhanced it with all new flooring, new living room sofa bed and chairs, new balcony furniture (bar stool height to allow for easy enjoyment of the incredible view), new blinds throughout, new painting, newly installed stainless steel kitchen appliances, 3 large screen HDTVs, and many other touches. Both bedroom suites have privacy with closet, shower and a terrace/balcony. The master bedroom also has a Jacuzzi tub. The living room has a very comfortable queen sized sleeper sofa. For in-villa relaxation, each bedroom and the living room have an HDTV with 90+channels. There is free high speed wireless Internet throughout and free long distance calling in the United States and Canada. Book early to assure availability.
Four things separate our villas from most other villas on Hilton Head Island:
1) We have contracted with a company and the owner of that company inspects your villa between visits to insure the villa is in top notch shape for your visit.
2) We have arrangements with a bike and boat rental location to give our guests discounts. All you need do is call them and give them the password we supply you. They can deliver your bikes or you can walk there (the location is about 2 blocks away) there and personally pick out the bicycle(s) you want.
3) A Welcome Packet that includes directions to the villa, numbers to call if you need anything during your stay, and more.
4) In addition to us being involved owners and available for your needs, we have a local company that is available 24/7, just in case of emergencies during your visit. If something doesn’t work properly during your stay, you call them, and they are there.
We pride ourselves in service to you. If you ever have any problems or questions, just call me on my personal cell phone, call our offices, or call our 24/7 number. You will get information on this and more with the welcome packet you receive from us as soon as we receive your final payment for your stay.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you are pricing other Villamare villas, we advise you to ask ALL Villamare owners, if the pictures on their website are actually the view from their villa and pictures of their villa. Some owners who own villas with limited views may show “canned” pictures as if they are the actual views from their villa. OUR views and pictures within the villa are the actual view and interior.
Palmetto Dunes, where your villa is located, has won several awards:
* # 1 Family Resort in North America, by Travel & Leisure Magazine
* # 3 Tennis Center in the World, by Tennis Resort Online
* Golf Course of the Year, The Robert Trent Jones Course, by the South Carolina Golf Course Owners Association (one of 3 golf courses in Palmetto Dunes and within 2 miles of your villa)
* # 1 Golf Course on Hilton Head Island, The Arthur Hills Course, by Fodor's Golf Digest (one of 3 golf courses in Palmetto Dunes and within 2 miles of your villa)
The material regarding this property in this listing, including the unique name we have given this property, 'Dolphin Lookout' and any like derivative, is the intellectual property and copyright of Michael Abelson, 2010.