The house Kromsdorf was completely renovated in 2009 inside and out and meets the latest energy requirements.
It is characterized by its complete equipment. It is ideal for larger families who are looking for the proximity to the city, but spend the evenings in their own home.
Of course, the single couple or the bike and motorbike friends are welcome guests.
Kromsdorf is a municipality in the north-east of the district of Weimarer Land, just outside the gates of the classic city of Weimar. It is not far from Schloss Tiefurt and its
belonging parks directly on the Ilmtal cycle path,
• Living / usable area 150sqm
• Non smoking house
• Terrace 24sqm in front of the house
• Garden 250sqm with terrace 30sqm
• 4 separate bedrooms with 1 double bed and plenty of cupboards, rooms with satellite TV
• fully equipped kitchen on the ground floor
• large bathroom with walk-in all-glass shower and toilet upstairs
• small guest toilet on the ground floor
• large bathroom with shower and toilet in KG
• Dining area with pull-out table
• 3 bikes at € 5.00 / day.
• The living area in the KG also has a fully equipped kitchen