Detached Villa Including Hotelservice, Vacation in the Heart of Crete - 70 qm VillaMultiple rentals available (20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
70 qm Villa: Crete Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 531679ha
Why to share a pool and sun chairs with other Hotel guests, if you can have your own?!
Furthermore we are recommending a nice glass of wine on your terrace while watching the breathtaking night sky.
Size: 70 sqm
* Direct access from the bedroom to the private terrace
* Air condition in the living-, & bedroom
* Lovely sitting area with two sofas in the living room
* Fully equipped kitchen plus a dining table for four people
* Fridge with refrigerator
* Bathroom with corner bath
* Satellite - TV
* Built-in safety box
* Work desk
* Free Internet
* Computer with flat screen, camera and additional speakers
* Private Pool with a small shallow area for children
* Lovely sitting area on the terrace
* Sun beds and umbrella
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon
About the Property
Well appointed Villas, each with private pool surrounded by a beautiful garden
Each of the detached houses has its own garden with sun terrace and private swimming pool.
The restaurant and the generously kept lobby area with fireplace and pool table are a successful supplement.
At the reception you will find extensive information on people and places as well as valuable tips and ideas for your vacation. Private living, including hotel service!
The combination of both makes Melidoni X Village different and especially accommodation.
The total area is so large that the individual parts have a good distance from each other and not interfere with each other.
You want to be able to discover the diversity of the island and to explore Crete but didn't want to be amongst the hords of tourists and package vacationers.The Melidoni X Village is the perfect place!
Still close enough to main highways to reach a wide range of destinations but away from the hustle and bustle of tourist traps.
Melidoni is a traditional Greek village near Perama, Rethymnon. The Village lies approximately 4 km south of the coast.The village has a petrol station, a bakery, a supermarket, a kiosk and a few small coffee shops and tavernas.
The beaches of Bali and Panormo are easily accessible being approximately 9km distant.
Cooperation: Catamaran cruises in Bali***Horse riding on the beach in Georopoulis***walking, climbing or bicycle tours in the close neighborhood and a lot more.
The region of Geropotamos is offering you various activities and of cause we will be more than to help you arranging all your activities to guarantee a unforgettable holiday
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- 70 m²
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Optional
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 1-4
- Bedroom: Double-bed equipped with bedside tables and bed side lamps, dressing table, wardrobe with built-in safety box, air-condition, iron & iron board. Bedding will be supplied from the Hotel; a regularly change of bedding is included. All Villas are offering a direct access from the bedroom to a private terrace. Living room: sitting area with two Sofas (can be converted into two extras beds)...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Melidoni X Village provides the restaurant and bar facilities, featured with an outdoor bar and a beautiful sun terrace. Our reception lounge has comfortable seating a billiard table and a wood burning fireplace. Should the weather be cold, whilst there is a large panoramic window overlooking Mount Psiloritis. This is conveniently close but sufficiently distant to ensure your privacy....moreless
- CD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Holiday Resort
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- ISDN Access
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mosquito Magnet
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Child's Swing
- Gated Community
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
The village of Melidoni is found approximately 27km east of Rethymno in the Municipality of Geropotamos.
The village now has developed considerably although there are still some old Venetian buildings to be seen in the back streets if you take a walk through. During the summer the village is extremely lively, with dancing and public events. On Clean Monday, the last day before Lent, there is an ancient ceremony only held in a very few places on Crete, marking the day with much festivity including fancy dress.
The village has its own bakery, petrol station and small grocery shops as well as tavernas and kafanea together with the inevitable kiosk as found all over Greece.
Nearest beaches: Bali 9km distance, Panormo 10km
Next town: Perama 5km
Year Purchased: 2010
- Primary: +30 2834020022
- Secondary: +0030 6944 263283
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Private Homepage von MelidoniXVillage
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.