Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1 Bedroom Suite (Sleeps 2) with full kitchen
King size bed, Futon in living area
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Children must be competent swimmers Children must be competent swimmers
Pets allowed - 1 pet allowed - must be friendly and a non barker1 pet allowed - must be friendly and a non barker
No parties/events - No unregistered guests allowed on property No unregistered guests allowed on property
No smoking - Smoking outside onlySmoking outside only
Max guests: 2 - ONLY 2 PEOPLE TOTAL - This is strictly enforcedONLY 2 PEOPLE TOTAL - This is strictly enforced
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Rentals must run within a Saturday to Saturday time frame. Therefore, 5 night stays must start on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Parking for 1 vehicle & 1 boat trailer. Trailer must be less than 26' long. Jet Skis are not allowed. PLS email us if you plan on bringing a boat.
- All renters are expected to act in a responsible manner. Renters who adversely affect the stay of others or our neighbors will be asked to leave.
Bill and Katrina Wiatt
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, german
About Bill and Katrina Wiatt
Sunset Villas on Conch Key, which was formerly known and operated as Harry's Fishing Lodge, is owned and operated by Capt. Bill and Katrina Wiatt. Bill and Katrina met at Virginia Tech in the '80s, lived in Texas during the '90s, then 'kicked the corporate life' and purchased this beautiful Conch Key property in 1998.
Bill and Katrina Wiatt purchased this Villa in 1998
Why Bill and Katrina Wiatt chose Conch Key
Location, Location, Location! Bill had the vision within 5 minutes of walking on to this property ... and Sunset Villas was born soon after. Boaters, water lovers and fishermen alike keep coming back, year after year, to enjoy our piece of paradise on Conch Key - it is truly a Place for the Chosen View.
What makes this Villa unique
Sunset Villas on Conch Key offers some of the most fabulous OPEN WATER sunset views in the entire Florida Keys! We literally can see the sunset 365 days of the year ... each and every one is unique and special in its' own way. We also have boat dockage directly on the Gulf of Mexico with access to the Atlantic Ocean in less than 5 minutes via the Long Key Channel Bridge. Conch Key still has the feel of the 'old-time' Keys, so come and visit and see why we have over 85% return customers staying with us.