Fashionable West End of Marbella Centre Beside Prom. Pool and Gardens(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 6
Marbella: Formerly a small typical Andalucian fishing village, this is now one of the premier tourist resorts of the world. The favourite resort of King Faid the former ruler of Saudi Arabia, Marbella has grown in size without loosing its special character. Much loved by the Jet-set and Show business people there are many parks gardens and boulevards to enjoy. Near Marbella House restaurants with the very best of Spanish and international cuisine. As you wander through the Old Town you encounter a rich heritage of Moorish and Andalucian tradition. Marbella is famous for its micro climate provided by the mountains behind the town. This keeps Marbella from getting too hot in the summer and allows a very long summer season.
Puerto Banus: The night life of Puerto Banus is legend. The bars discos and restaurants are always busy and often stay open until dawn. Some of the most exclusive fashion shops in the world are here, you don't have to buy, and you can window shop.
Things to do in Marbella & Puerto Banus: There is a very good safari park near Estepona called Selwo. It is great for the children and the adults. They have lions tigers bears camels monkeys ostriches heffalumps camels and lots more. They are all in large areas and the animals roam free with plenty of room so that their living space is reasonably close to their natural environment. The visitors are brought around in trucks like army trucks with bench seats and the drivers and helpers make it a fun event for everyone. Both adults and children love the experience.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 120 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Optional
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- New 'Thermo' fitted, this is a new hot water cylinder with immersion heater. We struggled for years with a boiler which gave instant hot water without a storage tank. It was difficult to regulate the temp in the shower. There is a shortage of water in the south of Spain. It takes a lot of fossil fuel to turn sea water into drinking water. To do your part in saving the planet, consider taking a ''California Shower'' That is shower to get wet, turn off the water and put on your shampoo or shower gel. Wash yourself all over then on with the water to rinse off....moreless
- This apartment is in a fabulous community in the coolest area of Marbella. It is surrounded by fine dining and affordable dining. The Marbella Prom is 100M from the community for people watching and for walking, running, cycling, skating or just sitting and people watching. This is a duplex apartment. Upstairs are the three bedrooms with two en-suite bathrooms. Ground floor has a lounge and dining area, a kitchen and breakfast area and a down stairs toilet. Outside there is a private patio with mahogany table and umbrella allows dining for 6 people. There is gate access to the communal garden and pool. This tropical garden is a tranquil haven with plenty of space around the pool for sunbathing on the comfortable and plentiful sun chairs. The large well maintained pool has separate areas for young children (0.8M) for waist depth(1.2M) and 10ft deep for expert swimmers(3.0M)....moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- Lawn / Garden
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 22 - May 26, 2017
5 night min stay
Spring & Early Summer
May 27 - Jun 9, 2017
5 night min stay
Jun 10 - Sep 22, 2017
5 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Sep 23 - Oct 20, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $326.84
- No additional mandatory fees
Refundable EUR300 key/security deposit is payable on booking. Paid as a credit card pre-authorisation.
This is repaid after you leave, on return of the key and with the apartment left in reasonable order.
A high chair and/or a cot can be provided for an additional €20 charge per item.
Rent is paid by bank transfer to owners account on or before two months prior to check-in to apartment.
Rent is paid by bank transfer to owners account two months prior to check-in.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Marbella is a world famous resort. This apartment is in the Fashionable West End of Marbella City Centre, 100 Paces from the beach. There is a new 8 screen cinema and a Super Cor (El Corte Ingles) supermarket just outside the gate of the complex. This area has award winning restaurants and bars close by. There are inexpensive restaurants with 'menu of the day' from €11for dinner to the Guadalpin Five Star Hotel where your most expensive tastes can be catered for. The old town with Orange Square is a ten minute along the beach. The Marina with luxury yachts and dingy sailing, fishing, scuba diving and boat trips to Puero Banus is close by.
Other Activities: The Prom is close by for that favourite sport 'People Watching'
Golf: Golf Information Golf Information: Andalucia is renowned for its top golf courses and the unique sunny and warm winter climate allows golf to be popular all year round. There are nearly 60 golf courses in Andalucia. By car you can reach Los Naranjos, Aloha, Las Brisas and La Quinta within 10 minutes. Torrequebrada, Mijas Golf and El Paraiso within 20 minutes, Sotogrande and Valderrama, (Ryder Cup - 1997, 1999 World Championships) within 40 minutes. There are approximately 20 other golf courses on the Costa del Sol within a 30 minute drive.
- Primary: ++353 872478123 Mobile
- Secondary: +353 (0)918 63100 office hours
- Fax: +353 (0)915 29008 any time
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Marbella House pool in the morning
View towards the sea
View of Apartment from the tropical garden
FlyBlue Catamaran Marbella, a great family day out
Double bedroom Marbella House
Clean large pool with lifeguard in summer
Marbella House South view
Café Ronda, Marbella House
Marbella House is close to the beach
Gate from apartment to pool
View of pool from near patio of apartment
Single bedroom Marbella House
Patio for alfresco dining
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.