Sunset Reef Villa - Just 150 Metres from the Beach - Sleeps 10 - Private Pool(15 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
This private vacation rental villa has panoramic sea views & fabulous sunsets.
Sunset Reef Villa is a private detached villa with maid service giving you more time to relax and enjoy your holiday. The villa has 4 en suite air-conditioned bedrooms and an air-conditioned TV room with two sofa double bed. The gazebo offers alfresco dinning for 10 people in comfort whilst listening to the sounds of the Caribbean sea.
We include an airport meet and greet service and car hire can be arranged at competitive rates.
Read what our customers have to say.
• Testimonial: 1
Thank you for making our stay and Wedding so perfect, and special thanks to Katy Ann, you are a treasure.
Suzy & Nick Jones, Kent, UK.
• Testimonial: 2
Had a fantastic stay thanks. Really enjoyed the pool and the view, especially at Sunset!
Rebecca Davidson, UK
• Testimonial: 3
Great LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, lovely views and perfect for a family holiday we’ll definitely be back.
Island tours & activities: Registered Operators available on the Island; Rain Forest, Water Falls, Bird Watching, Sailing, Glass bottom Boat Trips, Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Horse riding, 2 golf courses, Deep Sea Fishing.
We have hosted a number of weddings at the villa where it is popular to get married on the and stroll back to the villa for your wedding reception party. The villa can accommodate up to 50 guests for a formal wedding in a great location and very affordable prices.
We have published an article on getting married in Tobago and can send you a copy to help with your wedding planning and some local costings?
Please contact us for more detailed information?
The Key Benefits when booking with us are;
Here is a summary of the benefits you will receive.
1) Luxury comfortable villa accommodation.
Making a relaxing holiday.
2) Great sea views and sunsets.
3) Own private swimming pool.
Your own private space.
4) Close to a great beach.
Only 150 metres to the villa.
5) Competitively priced.
Saving you money.
6) Maid, gardening and pool Services
Giving you more time to relax.
7) Welcoming Service.
Peace of mind.
8) Good Restaurants near by.
9) Tobago is a great place to visit with lots to do
10) Spacious own grounds.
Not on top of each other.
Luxury Private Villa Accommodation for 10 people: 'Sunset Reef Villa Tobago is a relaxing and enjoyable place for your holiday in one of the Best locations in the World.
We look forward to taking your booking and welcoming you to Sunset Reef Villa Tobago, soon.
Villa Owner Manager
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
UK Land line
Member since: 2007
- 2500 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Daily Maid Service
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The bedrooms have panoramic sea views, we have designed the window to get the best of the views, you look straight out to sea when layed in bed, just like being on a boat !!!!. Here is what one of our guest had to say. Testimonial: 6 Ron Elliott from Canada visited in January 2006 My wife and I spent 10 fabulous days at Sunset Reef in January of 2006 with 5 other family members gathered for a family reunion. It was absolutely perfect for the purpose, with four spectacular bedrooms (each with its own bath), privacy, well-equipped kitchen, pool and barbecue. It is a beautifully maintained house with a cottage feel overlooking Grafton beach. We ate every meal in the gazebo enjoying the views. It is much closer to Grafton beach than it looks in pictures, literally a 2 minute walk from the fabulous restaurant at the Sea Horse Inn, and a short walk to a bird sanctuary. You fall asleep listening to the surf. -------------...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- All the bathrooms have very good water pressure, you can stand in the shower of two of the bathrooms and look out to sea whilst showering and take in the fantastic views. See what our guests say. Testimonial: 5 D M George from U.K. visited in July 2008. Great place to stay on the island. The villa is only a short stroll from the beach and has fantastic views over the sea from almost all of the bedrooms. Villa cleaned regularly during our stay together with pool by friendly helpful people. The villa contains all that you need to stay there, including books etc. Air con in all bedrooms means that you get a good nights sleep. Black rock is ideally located as a base on the island. Really enjoyed our stay and would love to go back there. (need to save up first) Island also excellent for weddings. Turtle beach just a short drive away although turtles do nest on the local beach. -------------------...moreless
- We think it is very important to let our prospective clients know what other people have had to say. We have placed within other text areas testimonials from just some of our guests, and also placed one here. • Testimonial: 4 A fantastic experience, one that needs to be repeated. L & M Lawrence, Chicago, USA. We do have the confidence to say that when you place a booking with us, you are going to have a great time, all our guests do, the guest book in the villa tells it all. We look forward to taking your booking and welcoming you and your party to Sunset Reef Villa Tobago. Clive Owner Manager....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Botanical Garden
- Nude Beach
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Free Local Calls
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Tiled Stove
- Towels Provided:
- Tumble Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Dec 18, 2016
3 night min stay
Christmas & New Year
Dec 19 - Jan 2, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 3 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
For Tobago Carnival and Easter rates, please contact the owners on email;
Booking payment terms are 50% deposit on booking and balance 50% paid 60 days prior to arrival date.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sunset Reef Villa is located in one of the best area's of Tobago on the Caribbean side of Island, just 20 minutes from the airport on the Grafton road, Black Rock.
Location, location, location!!! Sunset reef villa is just 150 metres from the Grafton beach, Stonehaven Bay. Luxury accommodation with panoramic sea views, fantastic sunsets, your own private swimming pool, sleeping 10 people in comfort and close to all the Best restaurants and beach bars.
It can be viewed on Google Earth free download on co-ordinates 11 - 12' - 13.00' N & 60 - 47' - 03.30' W.
Other Activities: Fantastic Bird Watching.
Golf: Tobago has two very good and challenging 18 hole Golf Coures, The Mount Urvine is just five minutes drive away and the Hilton 10 minutes drive.
The hiring of all golf equipment is available at both course, including Caddy Carts.
Don't forget to take your camera with you to capture the Stunning Sea Views from Golf Course Tee's.
Boat trips and sailing for day or part day trips are available and the glass boat trips to the reef are good trips.
The Island is only 27 by 14 mile's with the top half of the Island being kept to Eco Forest with fantastic fauna and flora and well worth a visit. There are arranged trips into the rain forest with trained guides informing you of all it's spender flora and fauna.
Year Purchased: 2004
About: I am very proud to own this fabulous villa Sunset Reef Tobago and welcomed guests from all over the world to relax this stunning location and enjoy their stay. I live in the UK but travel to Tobago 2 /3 times a year and more if I can fit it in. I am a consultant engineer have completed and still working on projects around the world, but welcome the opportunity to visit Sunset Reef Tobago.
Why Black Rock, Trinidad and Tobago:
I have support staff that have worked with me for what is an enjoyable journey looking after our guests. Katy Ann our house keeper and cook, Gus our local manager, Froggy our pool cleaner, and our gardeners all working at the villa for many years and without them this couldn't happen!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Here are the Villa Features and Benefits to you our guests 1) Luxury comfortable accommodation Relaxing holiday 2) Great Sea views and Sunsets Fabulous Location 3) Own Private Swimming Pool Your own space for fun 4) Close to a Great Beach Only 150 meters from the Villa 5) Competitively Priced Saving Money 6) Maid, Gardening and Pool Services Relaxing Holiday 7) Welcoming Airport Service Peace of Mind 8) Good Restaurants near by No Requirement of a Car 9) Tobago is a Great Place with Nice People Comfortable Surroundings 10) Spacious Villa and Own Grounds Not on top of Each Other
- Primary: +44 1777817911 UK Land line
- Secondary: +44 7870801888 UK Cell
Links to more information:
Sunset Reef Villa - Just 150 metres to the beach - sleeps 10 guests - pool.
Red telephone box is your pool shower.
Fabulous view from the villa - watching the local fishermen.
The two twin / double bedrooms with fabulous sea views.
Bedrooms with panoramic sea views.
For your comfort, all quality bath and beach towels are provided.
Queen size air-conditioned bedroom - all bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
TV air-conditioned lounge with two sofa beds.
Cool off in the 13 x 4 metres swimming pool.
Lounge with pool and sea views.
BBQ while taking in the fabulous sea views.
Keep cool in the pool!
Private pool 13 x 3 metres with fabulous sea views.
Sunset Reef Villa as viewed from the road.
Two fabulous en-suite and air-conditioned bedrooms with panoramic sea views.
Fantastic Sunsets, don't forget to pack your camera!
Just one minutes walk to the fabulous Grafton beach - with facilities.
Sea side to the villa with steeps to the beach.
Fully equipped galley kitchen also with sea view, catering for 10 guests.
Inside dinning area with lounge area looking onto the pool.
Outside dining with panoramic sea views and great for watching the sun setting,
The down stairs king size air-conditioned en-suite bedroom.
The patio and gazebo with panoramic sea views, fabulous.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees