About the property
- House1614 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Holiday house with pool, sleeping 1-4
The holiday home is located in a peaceful residential complex at the Gulf of Mexico. Only the Pinella Trail - used for exercise and leisure - separates the house from the ocean. From the living room and the balcony you overlook the Gulf of Mexico.
- Weekly swimming pool and garden maintenance
- Well maintained, pleasant neighbourhood and further holiday houses
- (Heated) swimming pool complex with children's pool and loungers
- Floodlit tennis court (free of charge) - swings
- Living space on 2 levels; 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms per unit
- Sofa bed in the spacious living room
- Large open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- The large living room offers a flat-screen TV with DVD and sound system; Wi-Fi internet
- Tasteful and convenient equipment that fits the standard of the house including all necessary household appliances. A large children's playground close by in Wall Springs Park.
4. Leisure activities
From the complex by car you easily reach Orlando with its world renowned amusement parks and Disney World within about 90 minutes.
The interesting trip to Cape Caneveral with a visit to the Space Centres you should plan about 2.5 hours travelling time.
The amusement parks Busch Gardens and Adventure Island (water park) in Tampa can be reached within about 45 minutes.
Who doesn't mind to travel further, can also visit Sarasota or the Everglades (about 3 hours). Miami can be reached within about 4.5 hours from Palm Harbour.
In immediate vicinity of the 'Sherwood Lakes' complex, you find the following fantastic beaches:
- Sand Key (about 25 minutes) This beach is also part of a small state park.
- Clearwater Beach (about 20 minutes) Miles-long wide sandy beaches invite you for a walk.
- Honeymoon Island / Caladesi Island (about 15 minutes) Both beaches are part of a state park that over the last few years has been chosen several times to be one of the best. Unspoilt nature and crystal clear water invite you to relax.
- Fred Howard Park (about 15 minutes) Fred Howard artificially created this island with palm trees - ideal for swimming or fishing.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
We Had A Awesome Stay...
Very Happy With Everything,We Would Definitely Stay Again..
very nice location we had a great time
we are still waiting for our damage deposit refund. everything else was great
We loved our stay at family friendly holiday house, very accurate regarding the description. Very spacious, well maintained and clean. Enough room for the whole family. Everything to do was close enough and even walking distance to grocery stores and places to eat. They provided so much for the place for you to do, tennis court, pool, swings. They even provide bicycles, that was great. We had no problems and will definitely stay again and recommend it. Cindy-Vermont
Even better than expected!
This home was very nice and perfect for our family. There was more than enough space for us. The home was clean. Our 3.5 yr old daughter loved her bedroom as well as the pool and taking bike rides with me everyday. There was a pack and play set up in our bedroom for my 8 month old son, which worked out great! The home was very convienient to everything we wanted to do, and an easy ride to either airport. We loved it and we hope to stay here again!
My husband, three children and I just retuned from this vacation rental and it was exactly as the home owner described. We stayed in the German Townhouse and were pleased from the moment we arrived until the moment we left. The house was spotless, well maintained, in an excellent area, 800 feet from a beautiful public park with trails and an awesome playground, great for my small children (10months, 2yrs & 4yrs), right on a beautiful bike trail (4bikes come with rental), close to many beautiful beaches and attractions and last but not least the pool in the community was clean and heated and never once over crowded. Also for all you parents out there with small children the toddler pool was great for my baby and 2 year old and the entire pool was fenced in (hard to find in a lot of Florida rentals, believe me I looked).
Overall the homeowners and property manager were delightful, friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this property to anyone!!! we'll be back next year!!!
Clean and great house
The house is a nice house, big en very clean.
The great thing is that there are a lot of stuff for kids. Babybed, babychair, toys, sit on the back of a bike.
Beside of all of this there is a little swimmingpool where kids can swim. And in a couple of minutes you're in the park with a great playground for kids.
Even when your not withs small kids it's a nice hous ith enough room. Close to honeymoon islands, with a beautiful beach.
The owners are responding fast if you have guestions.
We recomend the house and would rent it again if we go to Florida.
Palm Harbour is about 30 minutes Northwest from Tampa and the complex can be reached by car from the Tampa International Airport. The complex of 'Sherwood Lakes' is located in a tranquil district of Palm Harbours, close to the Alt 19. Adjacent there is the Wall Springs Park, ideal for children, for walking or unwinding. In the evenings, a walk to Crystal Beach, which is only few minutes away, is very pleasant to enjoy the memorable sunsets on the pier. In the immediate vicinity, there is a supermarket. Several restaurants can also be reached on foot. Other shopping facilities as well as restaurants and a shopping centre are only few kilometres away on the US 19. Towards the south, you can reach the Clearwater Beach within 20 minutes with the famous sandy beaches and after 20 more minutes you reach the pretty city of St. Peters burg. Golf: Several beautiful, partly marvellous golf courses are very close to the complex. Only few minutes away there is the famous establishment 'Innisbrook', which also hosts the current professional PGA tour.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Mindestmietdauer 1 Woche - Keine Zuschläge für Hochsaison, keine versteckten Nebenkosten wie zusätzlich Strom, Wasser ect. - Einmalige Umlage in Höhe von 150,- USD (unabhängig von der Mietdauer) für Endreinigung - Rückzahlbare Sicherheitskaution 200 Euro