Early Booking Discount - 10% for Bookings Before February 2017- Eastern Holidays - Apartment IIMultiple rentals available (36 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Apartment II: Pisak Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 542222ha
Our apartment II is around 60 sq.m large and is on the 1st floor of our house, it is furnished elegantly, beautifully, in a modern style and was fully renovated in 2009.
It consists of:
- Living/ dining room with comfortable sleeping couch (140x200), air-conditioning, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, exit to the terrace.
- a bedroom with double bed (160x200) and a private bathroom.
- a 2nd bedroom with double bed (160x200), exit to the terrace.
- a washing machine is available in the 2nd bathroom.
- large terrace (about 29 sq.m) and terrace furniture with bright panoramic view of the sea and offshore islands.
-Maximum occupancy 5 adults (baby bed available upon request at an extra charge).
-SAT-TV (integrated CD and DVD player).
About the Property
Seaview, comfortable terraces, heated pool, come and enjoy pure nature
Whether an adventurous holiday, beach holiday or relaxation, everything is possible. Experience the pristine nature of Dalmatia.
We have a total of five 4-star apartments with all comforts for a relaxing holiday.
The entire house can be rented out for larger groups (max 21 persons).
What are you waiting for?
- Every Apartment has a private terrace with furniture and fantastic panoramic view of the sea and the neigbouring islands
- Apartments with SAT-TV, internet (WLAN) and safe
- Apartments are air-conditioned
- Large barbecue is available for our guests in the garden
- Community pool with sun beds
Enjoy peace and relaxation in a natural surorunding.
Warm welcome at our house Mediterranea!
Attractions: Split Diocletian's Palace (Unesco-World cultural heritage) 42 km away
-Historical cities Trogir ( Unesco- World cultural heritage) 64 km away.
-Makarska 18 km away
-Omis old pirate town (2 medieval fortresses) 15 km away
-Wild canyon of river Cetina near Omis (rafting, white water rafting, canoeing, kayaking or comfortable boat ride. An experience for the whole family 19 km away.
-Nature park Biokovo 44 km away.
-National park Kornati (archipelago) 130 km away.
-National park Krka (Venue of Winnetou films) 120 km away.
-Dubrovnik (Unesco-World cultural heritage) 170 km away.
-Brac Island (reachable from Omis with cruise ship).
-Imotski ( 2 exceptional lakes Blauer and Roter See) 49 km away.
Location: Pisak is an extremely idyllic small holiday resort on the Riviera Omis 15km from Omis and 18 km from Makarska. Pisak is ideally suited for a quiet, relaxing holiday in a typical Mediterranean fishing village. The water is crystal clear. You can go swimming, snorkelling, diving etc. here as and when you like. Pisak has a variety of mostly small and idyllic beaches bordered by dense maquis and pine woods. You can find natural bays with crystal clear sea, fine pebble beaches, rocky beaches, and some sandy sections as well.
Many beaches are accessible only through hiking trails or by boat and therefore sometimes even offer the possibility to have a small part of the beach all to your self. You can rent a boat on the small harbour in Pisak and take a trip with it to the bay of Vruja nearby.
There is a small supermarket in the village, a small fruit and vegetable stand, a cafe, a bakery and two small restaurants with typical Dalmatian cuisine.
Arrival: You will reach Pisak from northwest (Munich-Zagreb-Zadar-Split) when you come on the Dalmatian highway A1 in the direction of Dubrovnik. You will leave the highway about 40 km after the junction Split at the Sestanovac exit.
From here it is exactly 17 km further up to Pisak. Follow the signs and the road towards Makarska and Omis. Drive through the villages Zadvarje and Gornja Brela before the road on the land meets the coastal road (spectacular view of the sea and offshore islands). At the junction, take left to Makarska/Dubrovnik, right and then straight towards Omis/Split.
You now have to drive about 3.5 km towards Omis and after the bus stop (on the right hand side) leave the coastal road turning left and it is the only one street leading in to the place.
Our house Mediterranea (House number. 60) is the second visible house on the right hand side with two white garages.
You made it, we warmly welcome you!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2010
4 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 4
Additional information about rental rates:
- On floor 1
- 60 m²
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- Our apartment II with its area of 60 sq.m, has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room cum kitchen (with sleeping couch 140 cm x 200 cm), where even the dining room table and fitted kitchen are found. Maximum occupancy of 5 persons. It is ideal for families or even 2 couples, the 29 sq.m terrace is not only large, but also offers a magnificent view of the sea. It is especially a lot of fun to have breakfast, snacks or even simply a coffee here! Minimum stay 1 week Check in during peak season (30.06.2012-31.08.2012) only on Saturday and every day during pre-season and low season....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- - Apartment has a filter coffee machine: Please bring coffee and filter bags with you. The washing powder for washing machine as well as tabs and other products for the dishwasher are not provided. - Towels are available, 2 big and 2 small for each guest per week (only for indoor use). - Please bring your own beach towels -Bed linen is available (change of linen once a week) - one safe per apartment -Terrace furniture and lounge chairs on the terrace....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 5 people
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Mobile Phone
- Paper Towels
- Parking On Street
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
Pisak is a small fishing village right on the coast, just 40 km away from Split (international airport) and 18 km away from the cities Makarska and Omis. There is a small supermarket in the village, a small fruit and vegetable stand, 1 cafe and two small restaurants with typical Dalmatian cuisine.
You can find a clinic, pharmacy, post office, ATM and other shopping facilities in Omis 15 km away, or in Makarska 18 km away.
Thankfully near Omis and Makarska our guests can enjoy numerous active sports, visit several neighbouring tourist sites and get to know the cultural and historical heritage of this area. For those who seek fun, the bars and night clubs nearby Makarska and Omis guarantee a change.
Due to the mild climatic conditions, you can bathe in Pisak from May to October. Pisak is very attractive especially in pre-season and low season May, June, September, October, since it is not overcrowded.
Other Activities: Rafting on the river Cetina
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: We are the Family Bakula, this makes our Mum Iva Bakua - the house owner and her four adult children, who also have family of their own. One part of this extended family lives in Germany, a smaller part lives in Croatia. We have furnished the house lovingly and carefully to detail. We simply are happy when our guests feel comfortable in our house.
Why the Owner Chose Pisak, Croatia:
We bought the house even before 2011, but it was 2011 when we finished completely rebuilding it and started to rent.So why Pisak? Well, it was the brilliant view to the sea, it was the peaceful environment, it was the ease you can feel here in Pisak, untouched nature in this region of Dalmatia.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Fantastic sea view, dolphins you got to see from time to time, the ease you can feel and the distance to the hurly burly of other tourist destinations. Nonetheless, Pisak it near enough to Omis and Makarska and Split. Those cities are reachable within 20-40 minutes by car if you need the "hurly burly".
- Primary: +49 1703055012
- Tertiary: +385 98332421
Links to more information:
PIsak -our fisher village
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.