Perfect for the Entire Family!
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Look no further! You have found the perfect family vacation house!
* Newly built in 2001, this home was built with the vacationing family in mind.
* All new carpet..
* Perfectly located overlooking the fifth tee box from the front of the house, with an incredible view of the sunset over the gorgeous marsh from the back decking of the house.
* Relaxing atmosphere with abundant wildlife such as deer, ospreys, heron, egrets, dolphin, loggerhead turtles, and much more.
* Professionally decorated in 2001, the house has a beach theme with memorabilia from many of the great movies that were filmed on and around Fripp Island; these include Forest Gump, The Prince of Tides, The Big Chill, and The Legend of Bagger Vance.
* The house includes a large, well-appointed kitchen with seating for ten or more.
* High Speed Internet Available.
* 2 Amenity Cards and a golf cart are included..
* Bedding includes two queens, four twins, and one sleeper sofa.
* Outside shower .
* Sunset, marsh, and golf views.
* Rated excellent!
Saturday-to-Saturday rental in Peak Season.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 8-11
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 24, 2017
1 night min stay
Mar 25 - May 19, 2017
1 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
May 20 - Jun 10, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 11 - Aug 13, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Paymen by check to owner
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2001
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Fripp is amazing. Check out this link to see the island. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCD5BHv06A&feature=youtu.be
- Primary: +1 4044230628
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful Marshview Home
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Master Bedroom with Southern Charm
Queen Bed with Marshview Deck
Beautiful Lowcountry Marshes with a Marina
Many Wonderful Pools, Including A Great Kiddie Pool
The fishing is awesome!
Great fun on the water.
Two great golf courses.
The wildlife is beautiful.
The sunsets are amazing.
Pool fun for the whole family
Spacious Living Area with pullout couch
Dining Area With Gorgeous Marsh View
Second Master with Bath and Personal Deck
Kids room. Trundle Bed with Screened in Porch
Two Beautiful Golf Courses With Abundant Wildlife
Peaceful, Spacious Beaches
Beaches are great and never crowded.
Incredible marsh views.
Tennis drills daily.
That's a Cobia. No shorage of great fish to catch.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.