Please check the 'availability' link above for your dates. 1 to 3 night stays are only available ( except 3 night stays in Dec. and Jan. Non - holiday) if that is the max time available between current bookings. Please see the notes at the bottom of the rates table for all the details.
The calendar is up to date!
Front Unit! Front Unit! Front Unit!
TOP 10 Reasons to Stay at my Surfrider condo!
1. VIEWS! The Property is in the front of the building directly on the boardwalk with panoramic ocean views to the south, west, and north. You will have a 15ft wide Floor to Ceiling window, as well as a 6 ft. sliding door right on the beach to view the Mighty Pacific Ocean!
Ocean Views from the Living room (as mentioned above), and the Floor to Ceiling kitchen window with breakfast bar, Both Bedrooms, and One of the 2 bathrooms.
2. ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS
Watch TV or Movies using the 100 inch (unique to this property) HD projector on the 9ft wide remote controlled movie screen/shade from the living room and Master bedroom.
3. COMFORT, VIEWS & PRIVACY ALL IN ONE!
Relax on the pillow top bed in the Master bedroom and have a full view of the boardwalk, waves, dolphins, pelicans, surfers and still have complete privacy with the special (unique to this property) reflective 8ft wide One Way glass on the bedroom wall.
4. …MORE OPTIONS
Watch Movies or TV not only on the 100 inch HD projector mentioned above, but a 50 inch LED TV as well with a smart BluRay player with Netflix etc.
5. OUTDOOR SPACE
Enjoy your own Private Patio with high end outdoor furniture right on the boardwalk & beach. There is also a shared patio adjacent to the beach, hot tub, and BBQ’s.
Unwind in the 9ft sunken Hot Tub directly on the boardwalk (Surfrider Exclusive) and take in the panoramic ocean and boardwalk views.
7. Steam Washer and Dry in the unit!
8. GREENERY –not to be taken for granted, since it is one of only 2 units in the building, which overlooks fragrant Natal plumb blooms, pygmy palm trees, and succulents.
Once parked in your covered spot it is just a few steps to the Condo with no stairs. After you are done playing on the beach, you can use one of two Foot washers in the building that is 12 feet from your sliding door.
10. EXTRAS While listening to music or watching a movie the sound will captivate you with flush mounted wall speakers in the bedrooms and bathrooms, and a surround sound system with subwoofer in the living room.
The Surfrider is a visually stunning
condo building directly on Mission
Beach in San Diego. This property
is a front unit and one of only
two out of eleven in the building
that is right on the boardwalk
on the ground floor. No Stairs, No
The Surfrider has the
only Sunken hot tub (9ft)
on the Boardwalk.
A copper roof,
Stainless Steel, glass, slate, stucco
and superb landscaping is what
you see from the outside.
Once inside, floor to ceiling
windows with direct ocean
views from the living room,
kitchen, master bedroom will
captivate you. You might
also notice the 50' LCD TV,
stainless steel fridge,
and slab granite counter tops.
But what really sets this place
off is the view of the waves
crashing into your front yard
beach, viewed from every room and your
private patio directly on the boardwalk!
My personal favorite is lying in
bed watching the 100'
Projector TV, then waking up
in the morning raising the
projector screen/shade via
remote from bed and then
enjoying the view of the
waves and the boardwalk
traffic once again, but they
cannot see you due to the one
way reflective glass. NICE!!