Bahama Beach Club Apts 1/1, Pool, Walk to Beach(1 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Apartment, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed, (Sleeps 4)
Take a five-minute walk to lots of great local restaurants, shops, snorkel/dive boats, boat rentals, gourmet seafood shop, day spa, banks, and pharmacy. Walk or jog for miles along our unobstructed beach, and check out Hillsboro Lighthouse as you head north. Take a five-minute drive to the closest shopping mall, movie theaters, 36-hole golf course, and air park. Take the beach road 15 minutes south to the heart of Fort Lauderdale, or 15 minutes north to Boca Raton.
Enjoy a beautiful swimming pool with tables with umbrellas, barbecue grill, and tropical landscaping.
* Water - walk across the beach road to award-winning 'Blue Wave' beach with picnic and play areas and lifeguards; snorkel and dive trips three times daily; charter fishing boats, party fishing boats, public fishing pier, surfing, jet skis and boat rentals, gambling cruises.
* Shopping - walk to local beach shops; drive to many high-end shopping malls, trendy Las Olas Boulevard, also Sawgrass Mills outlet mall, Swap Shop world's largest outdoor flea market, Festival Flea Market (giant indoor flea market).
* Cultural - walk or drive to local establishments with live music, drive to world-class Broward Performing Arts Center, Discovery Museum, Art Museum, IMAX theater, nightclubs, dancing, comedy clubs, and all sorts of local and regional festivals.
* Sports - all professional sporting events are represented at nearby arenas, plus horse racing, Jai Alai, car racing, tennis, golf, nearby gyms.
* Eco Tourism - drive to the Everglades for airboat and swamp buggy rides, photography, Indian reservations, alligator farms, nature trails, kayaking, fishing, and bird watching.
Keywords: Apartment Home
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 1999
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Winter 2017
Jan 20 - Mar 9, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 10 - Apr 20, 2017
3 night min stay
Summer - Fall 2017
Apr 21 - Dec 14, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Exit Cleaning Fee $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
STUDIO APT IS ALSO AVAILABLE. PLEASE INQUIRE FOR RATES. All major credit cards accepted. *Rates subject to change until confirmed. Rates for holidays and special events may be higher. 3 night minimum. Pet friendly for dogs less than 20 lbs that don’t bark to disturb other guests. Inquire about terms and non-refundable pet fee.
In the event of cancellation, the Guest is responsible for paying the full amount of rent for the contracted lease. The Landlord will refund monies realized from re-renting the unit during all or part of the same rental period, after deduction of the $300 administration fee and 20% of each new rental fee collected to cover commissions. Travel insurance is recommended prior to signing this lease for anyone who is unsure whether they may need to cancel.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Visit Butterfly World, Fern Forest Nature Center, or Quiet Waters Park. Drive to the Everglades for airboat and swamp buggy rides, photography, Indian reservations, alligator farms, nature trails, kayaking, fishing, and bird watching.
Just for the Kids: Visit museums, water parks, the zoo and Seaquarium, and various playgrounds and arcades.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Elaine Fitzgerald is the Mom AND the Pop at Beach Vacation Rentals, and owns several vacation rentals all listed on VRBO. She was a former TV journalist and then owner of a PR and marketing firm for many years, before starting her retirement business as an innkeeper.
- Primary: (954) 283-1111 Reservations - Patti or Mark
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Bahama Beach Club!
All the comforts of home
Spotless Studio kitchen
Our pristine beach is one of the nicest in S. Florida...just a 2-minute walk.
Our newly redone public beachfront, completed in April 2013.
You'll love to walk to dozens of nearby restaurants.
Historic Hillsboro Lighthouse is the backdrop for our beach
Lovely pool area
Our sign greets you!
Host: Elaine Fitzgerald and housekeeping staff warmly welcome you!
Enjoy our award-winning Blue Wave beach.
Our beautifully remodeled public beachfront opened April 2013.
New children's playground at our public beach.
Pompano's charter fishing fleet and dive boats are just up the road.
New (Jan 2013) signature Greg Norman course on Pompano's city golf facility.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.