Search halfway between Arona and Meina, Villetta Kitzerow is perfect for guests to rest, but also a charming accommodation with the possibility of interesting cultural and naturalistic excursions: Stresa with the Borromean Islands: Isola Bella, the largest, Isola Madre with a botanical garden , Isola Pescatori (Classical music lovers should not miss the Settimane Musicali di Stresa); Orta and Isola San Giulio with small vessels reach (ideal for romantic getaways); Rocca of Angera, from the end of. 13 Century built by the Visconti family; Colosso di S. Carlo, Arona; Mottarone (1491 Mt); Big Natural Park Val Grande; Switzerland: special interest Ascona Jazz Festival, Locarno Film Festival, Progetto Martha Argerich; Milan: the economic fashion center of Italy.
Ideal from May to late October suitable even for families.
The friendly and discreet owners live in a second house in the same garden, about 50 meters from the Villetta. You are ready all claims may better meet the guests offer the best. They are happy to give without interfering in the private lives of the guests, information and tips on landscape, art and leisure.
Sport matters: horseback riding, golf, tennis, swimming, mountain biking, sailing.
Interesting destinations: • Stresa, in the 19th Century one of Italy's noblest spas, with its Borromean Islands: Isola Bella, the largest, Isola Madre with a botanic garden and Isola Pescatori with an old fishing village with narrow streets and excellent restaurants. For lovers of classical music the Settimane Musicali di Stresa are not to be missed.
• Orta San Giulio on Orta lake is an important tourist resort with a picturesque old town. The municipal area also the island of Isola San Giulio belongs accessible by small boats. Above the village rises a hill, which is Sacro Monte di Orta, the part of the "UNESCO World Heritage Site Sacri Monti". Easily accessible by car in 34 Km. Ideal for romantic getaways.
• Rocca of Angera, from the end of. 13 Built century by the Visconti family, is considered a unique example of a perfectly preserved medieval fortress. Tower with a splendid panorama, dolls and children's clothes Museum.
• Colosso di S. Carlo, Arona The statue of San Carlo (1698) is one with its 35 meters one of the highest monuments in the world. It is dedicated to the Cardinal Archbishop of Milan, San Carlo Borromeo, who was born in 1538 in the castle of Arona. The statue can be seen from the inside via a narrow ladder stairs. Accessible by car in 4.5 km. Or on foot (45 min.)
• Milan, the economic center of Italy, famous for its Gothic cathedral Candoglia Marble (Lago Maggiore), the covered shopping gallery and the Scala Opera. Other major attractions include the Castello Sforzesco and the church of S. Maria delle Grazie with the famous fresco by Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper". 65 Km. Away. By train easily accessible (1 St.).
• Mountain hiking: Mottarone (1491 Mt), reachable by car in 20 Km or from Stresa Lido from the cable car.. 360 degree panoramic views stretching from Monte Rosa massif over seven lakes to the Po plain. Great Natural Park of Val Grande (35 km) where excellent trekking excursions are possible.
• Switzerland (70 Km.): Of particular interest Ascona Jazz Festival in late June, Locarno Film Festival in August, Martha Argerich (Classical) from mid to late June.