Studio One-Bedroom, full kitchen, free bikes to borrow, dog friendly.
Can take Water Taxi to Downtown Seattle as well. Carriage House is in a quiet neighborhood and is great for walking or biking to Alki as well.
DURING TRAFFIC TIME -30 t0 45 minute to downtown Seattle
(google Lincoln Park West Seattle to your destination downtown for exact)
- THERE IS HIGH-SPEED WIFI and expanded basic cable both from Comcast
- Free parking and about 20 minutes from the airport. (renting a car gives you more options, but you can get downtown easily on the Rapid C line)
- Everything you need to feel like you are home while you travel.
- Eagles, Harbor Seals, Blue Heron, and sometimes Orca Whales
- Views of Puget Sound
- Local beach access . 2 mile walk.
- Bikes to borrow
- Great spot for touring Seattle or heading to hiking and beach sites
- Take in a sporting event at the stadiums without dealing with the noise and parking hassles of the city.
- Seattle Water taxi is 5 miles from the carriage house. It drops you off in the Pioneer Square area and stadiums for the Mariners, Seahawks, and Sounders.
There is a Queen-sized bed with a 3 inch foam top, washer and dryer, gas fireplace, 41 inch television, patio with a bistro table, and a private full bath. There is a brand new full kitchen with granite counters, glass tile backsplash, and a gas range great for making simple or complicated meals. There is a full-size fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster, utensils, plates and most things you would need to feel like you are cooking at home. The Carriage House has one private parking spot with a lovely garden path down to the private entrance. (Five steps down and three up into the carriage house). It accommodates two guests comfortably. Great for Grandparents visiting kids and grandkids in Seattle or West Seattle.
The carriage house is water view, and the Water/Beach access is .2 mile walk to Lowman Beach. This park has a tennis court and stone path to a public beach with logs for climbing or sitting. There is a lovely sandy beach another .2 miles south of Lowman called Lincoln Park. Lincoln Park 135 acres and is one of the largest old-growth parks in all of Seattle. There are dozens of hiking, biking and walking paths throughout. There is also an Olympic size outdoor pool open all summer in the afternoons.
From the cathedral ceiling living area, there is a view of Puget Sound, and from the kitchen window there is a view of the north half of the Olympic Range.
The heat is a GAS fireplace with a thermostat to regulate as needed. It does take a few minutes to turn on, but the gas fire is lovely on a cold winter day.
For small or older dogs, it is an ideal location. It is only .2 miles to a waterfront park with great walking for leashed dogs. $50 extra per dog per stay.
Please check the online calendar and then send a quote request. We have a 2 night stay minimum stay in the low season and 3 night minimum stay in high season.
As soon as you are fully paid, we will send a code and the address.
Cancellations for nightly and weekly:
After booking we have a 100 % refund 30 days out
From 15 to 29days one night's stay
14 days out 50% refund
Search ideas: West Seattle blog, Lincoln Park, West Seattle Water Taxi, West Seattle Junction, and Gatewood Neighborhood of West Seattle. For monthly rentals, please see rates by clicking on that bar up above.