|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
**Renovations to Island Winds East, totaling $2.5 million, were completed in April 2016. All units now have floor-to-ceiling, high-performance windows and sliding-glass balcony doors.**
Professionally decorated 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condominium that sleeps six is located on the 4th floor of Island Winds East. This condo is located away from the elevator and directly over the pool.
· Flat screen televisions are located in all bedrooms and the living area
· Sofa queen sleeper in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen has granite countertop and stainless steel appliances
· Table for four in the dining area and two seats at the kitchen bar
· Stackable washer and dryer
· Master bedroom has king size bed
· Shower and tub combination in the master bathroom
· Gorgeous gulf front view can be seen from the balcony with seating for four
Island Winds East Units: Onsite parking is limited to one (1) parking pass per unit, regardless of size during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival event. Additional parking available offsite. Subject to change.
We enjoyed our stay at Island Winds East. The condo was nicely renovated and very clean but was smaller than we expected and are used to. We should have paid more attention to square footage before renting. In great location for walking to restaurants and bars. Over all we had a great trip.
Loved this condo! My family has been to gulf shores many times, but this time we brought some friends that had never been to the area. What a great first experience for them. The condo is right on the beach, beautifully decorated, well maintained, and CLEAN!
An added bonus that I don't remember seeing on the website is that you can rent beach chairs/umbrellas right in front of the condo so you don't have to lug stuff up and down all week.
This location was also perfect for walking to dinner.
We'll be back!!