The apartment is located in San Sicario Alta (Residence 12) in the Italian Alps, 90 km from Torino. The accommodation consists of:
- a large terrace,
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds ( sleeps 4),
- a living room with double sofa bed and a television,
- a fully equipped kitchenette, with a dishwasher,
- a bathroom and a bath tub,
- communal laundry room,
- a covered car parking space,
- a ski room,
- a children playroom.
San Sicario is among the Milky Way (or Via Lattea) resorts which link the old French border town of Montgenèvre with Italian ski areas including Clavière, Cesana, Sestriere and Sauze d'Oulx.
145 runs totalling 400km (250 miles)
In San Sicario: 10 blu slopes, 18 red, 8 black pists.
Other winter activities: Mountaineering and ice climbing, Snow Shoes, Freeride, Alpine skiing, Snowboard and Ski schools and equipment hire.
A continuous minibus service takes the guests to the pistes which are 5 minutes away.