|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This beautiful vacation home in El Tizate, Mexico is privately rented for your enjoyment.
The home is nestled between the towns of Bucerias and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, giving renters quick access to lovely restaurants, shopping and more.
There is onsite gated parking, as well as a fenced yard perfect for you to enjoy with your family.
This home is available for rent year round. It features three bedrooms, two and a half baths, a full kitchen and living room. Walk out of the back door and down a few steps and you will find yourself enjoying the soft sands of a private beach. This home is close enough to enjoy the tourist attractions offered nearby, but far enough away to enjoy the tranquility and natural beauty of Riviera Nayarit. You can cook at home or enjoy the wide variety of cuisines at the local restaurants. The surrounding Banaderas Bay region offers fishing, boating, whale watching tours, snorkeling, scuba diving, shopping and other fun attractions just minutes from your home away from home.
The house is located between the fishing village of La Cruz with its spectacular marina and the charming little town of Bucerias which offers a wide array of restaurants, sports bars, and cafes.
The kitchen includes a full refrigerator, gas stove/oven, toaster oven, microwave, water cooler with bottled water, as well as all of the pots, pans, dishes and utensils necessary to prepare and serve perfect vacation meals. The bedrooms can sleep up to seven and include a king size bed, a queen size bed and three twins, with linens provided. The bathrooms are all fully stocked with towels. There is air conditioning for those warmer days. Staying longer than a week? No problem, the housekeeper will come by once a week and give you a fresh start.
This is the perfect place for a couple to have a romantic get-away, or for a family to get some time away from the frenzied pace of life. This is a non-smoking, pet free home.
This home was built from the ground up with privacy and exclusivity in mind. The home has unobstructed views of the Bay of Banderas and the Pacific Ocean.
We read through all the previous reviews before we booked this home. I read one review that I wish I had paid more attention to because it would have helped us more. More specifically, I wish I would have read the following so that I wasn't surprised.
1. You really NEED a rental car, and Gecko in Bucerias is great. The cost is affordable for a week and includes everything. They are local, will pick you up at PVR if needed, and take you to the airport when you leave. Casa Tranquila is isolated and the walk to the main road to catch a bus is too much in the heat. The reviews I read didn't mention the 'necessity' so I thought we could walk around. I was wrong. No phone workingto call cab.
2. We happened to stay the first week in November when it was very hot and humid, and air conditioning is needed throughout the home. There is ac in one downstairs basement and on ac in master bedroom. There was NO BREEZE, and we could not stay in the home during the day. One night we had to go get a hotel room as it was too stifling. We did use the master room ac by finding a ladder and climbing up and down during the day and night before we had the caretaker hunt for the ac remote control. The bed is hard, unlike my foam mattress.
3. The kitchen set up is good. There were only a few items in the cupboards so we bought a lot and left a lot for the next group.
4. The lock system was incomplete and confusing with the two sets provided NOT having the same keys so if you went off with one set and tried returning, you could not get in because the 'right' key was not on both sets. I was locked out for hours once while I waited for my husband to return with the other set of keys. We purchased new key rings and left suggestions for the key situation to be fixed. Hopefully, BOTH key rings will now include keys to driveway gate, front door gate, front door 2 locks, so people don't get locked out. All the doors on the ocean side 'self-lock' (keys not on key rings, only inside the bedrooms), so be careful.
5. When we booked the home it stated WiFi available as well as TV. After we paid we received a welcome letter stating that 'WiFi is a courtesy'. We would not have booked knowing WiFi was not available. We got an email the day before we were leaving telling us it was out. We would not have booked knowing this was an issue. WiFi did begin working on our 5th day. And the TV never did work. We were able to play a DVD. And we could not find any games.
6. Needs TLC from owner.
My family cannot say enough about Casa Tranquila. This was by far one of our favorite trips to
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Nestled right on the beach of the Pacific Ocean and close to the villages of Cruz and Vuceris. You could not ask for a more serine location. First of all, the view from this property is outstanding. You don't get much closer to the water than this. You could even see the dolphins swimming from the balcony. Secondly, the home was clean and well maintained. There was plenty of seating throughout the property, as well as comfy beds to relax on and enjoy a siesta. The area was so peaceful and I loved waking up to the sound of the ocean every morning. It was such a relief for our family to vacation in such a safe and secure location. The caretaker (Feliz) was outstanding. She was more than happy to provided transportation to and from the store and patiently waited while my sister-in-law and I stocked up on the many local flavors. There was fresh clean water provided daily. As well as plenty of kitchen supplies to put together one heck of a family feast. Not only was this property amazing, but it was affordable as well. I cannot tell you what a disappointment other vacations rental have been. Casa Tranquila did not disappoint. We cannot wait to come back again with our family and friends soon.
This home is the best vacation home in PV. I had a peaceful stay and was able to finish my dissertation. After a week of hardwork on the computer... my husband finally joined me. We had an amazing time and a great vacation! The home had million dollar views from the benches on the terrace. Lots of seating and a great private entrance to the beach. I caught crabs and we had amazing meals every night. We will be making this a habit and plan to stay at this home at least once a year!!
In addition, it was clean!! I've stayed in other vacation homes before that were a hot mess!
Our family had a excellent stay at Casa Tranquila. The house is roomy and has everything you need with a fully stocked kitchen and 3 bedrooms/5 beds. The spacious private outdoor patio sitting above the ocean is a perfect spot for lounging in the sun while listening to the waves. While the beach out front is rocky and not swimmable, there are very nice beaches for swimming reachable at low tide a few hundred yards up the beach. The caretakers are very friendly and are around in case you need anything. Ie. The water truck didn't drop off water at the house as expected so the caretakers purchased and delivered water for us which was very much appreciated. The owner-Vineet is friendly and very quick to respond to all emails. Overall this is an excellent spot and very good value.
1. Air Conditioning - Only a/c unit that was operable was in one of the lower level bedrooms. The second bedroom in lower part of house did not
have any air conditioning unit. The controller for the master bedroom a/c unit was not provided! The unit was high above door and unreachable
unless you got a ladder.
2. TV cable service was not provided. TV was not even hooked up to a basic antenna, only a DVD player.
3. The beach is non existent - all rocks (this is not the owner's fault - as previous pictures showed a beach. I'm sure the change was caused
by the hurricane last year.
4. The proclaimed internet only worked for the first two days, out of 14. No attempt to repair as far as we could determine. Had to go in town
to access your email, etc.
5. All the linens (bedding and bath towels, etc.) definitely need to be replaced. Most of them were completely worn out and looked
liked rags. Beds were uncomfortable - sure they were old and worn out. Could live with that, as we were not there to sleep.
6. No chairs on balcony (either one) to look at the beautiful view. We brought the living room furniture so we could sit outside and
enjoy the sunrise, have a drink, etc.
7. No security at the beach level. Anyone could walk up the steps and be at the entrance of the house. One day, we had two separate groups of people come up the stairs (no locks on gates) and surprise us as we were leaving to go somewhere. They had endured all the rocks they could stand
and wanted to walk on the road. Luckily, for us, these were very nice people that were on vacation and saw a "way out" from
walking on rocks. Security Issue!
If you are looking for some nice relaxing place by the water then this is your spot. Its a good place for getting away on holidays with family or friends.I loved my stay in this beautiful spacious house. Would recommend it to anyone.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.