This immaculate Lakefront home built in 2008 - 3,400 sq. ft., is fully furnished, located on Cherokee cove of Lake Burton. Includes a 2-story shared boathouse with covered deck and sun bathing area along with sandy beach area. Home next door (the one in the middle on the main VRBO picture VRBO #480963) may be rented at same time upon availability.
Main level - Master Bedroom - King Size Bed, Great Room w/Vaulted Ceiling, Dining Area (8+), Furnished Kitchen, 1 1/2 Bathrooms, Stackable Washer/Dryer, Screened Porch, Outdoor Grill
Upper Level - 2 Guest rooms with a King Bed and a Queen bed and a connecting room with Day Bed trundle and desk, 2 bathrooms.
Terrace Level - Walk Out Facing Lake with Covered Porch and Porch Swing, Bedroom with 2 Bunk Beds,
Living Room with pull-out couch, Wet Bar, Bathroom
Amenities include on property kayaks and canoes. Marina is located on Lake Burton for boat and water sport rentals. Boat slips available at additional charge upon request and availability.
Within 30-45 minutes:
* Visit historic Clayton, Tallulah Gorge, Unicoi State Park, and Dillard House family dining.
* Hike to beautiful Panther Falls, up Black Rock Mountain, or on the Appalachian Trail.
* Experience Sliding Rock.
* See bass and trout at the Moccasin Fish Hatchery.
* Golf at nearby Kingswood or The Orchard.
* Enjoy horseback riding.
* Shop at the many local mountain craft and antique stores.
* Visit Helen Alpine Village for shopping, an amusement park, and nightlife.
Within one to two hours:
* Highlands, Cashiers, and Franklin, North Carolina.
* Smoky Mountains.
* White-water rafting down the Chattanooga or the Nantahala River.
* Biltmore House in Asheville, North Carolina