When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Welcome to villa HKK-443, another professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 9:24 AM.
Indulge your family in Hawaii luxury in this two bed, two bath Honua Kai extravagant villa. Open the folding Nano doors to maximize a seamless indoor-outdoor tropical experience, enjoying the warm tropical trade winds from the comfort of the home. The well-stocked and equipped chef's kitchen features stainless Bosch appliances and marble countertops, with plenty of counter space and a granite bar. The large lanai has plenty of room for al fresco dining and relaxing. If you want everything from an exceptional view to space and luxury, this meticulously maintained villa will meet all your expectations.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 12 nights 04/08/2017 - 04/20/2017: $542/nt (regularly $569) ++ Includes Free Car ++
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, filtered water, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports for your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Great place, loved the view. The extras like, cooler and outdoor chairs etc were a really nice touch.
Outstanding resort, beautiful property, our family had the best time ever. We loved booking with KBM!
This property and unit exceeded my expectations from booking, check in and check out. The resort is immaculate and well kept with an abundance of activities for all. The unit was stocked well and everything was in working condition. We will definitely stay here again and I will not hesitate referring my family and friends to KBM Hawaii.
We rented our 2 bedroom / 2 bath unit through KBM. Not having any familiarity with KBM we were of course a bit concerned. However, Barbara and her staff were easy to work with and the process for securing the unit was extremely simple. Our decision to stay at the Honua Kai was based on the 4 swimming pools on the property. Since this was a trip with an 8 year old we felt much of our time would be around the pool area. Waterfalls, water slide and the lazy river type feature added to a very pleasant family atmosphere. The pool employees were very pleasant; in particular John was extremely helpful and always a pleasure to talk with. Our unit was well appointed for our 2-week stay. There were beach chairs, sand toys, towels, boogie boards, cooler, and snorkel gear. The central air conditioning was great and the beautiful Nana Wall sliding glass doors was a treat when there was a nice breeze. The Bosch Axxis stacking washer/dryer was a nice feature, however the dryer was extremely inefficient to dry our wet towels.
The only thing we would have liked having was a nice flower vase to place the beautiful flowers we were able to purchase from the near by farmers market. All else was perfect and we hope to schedule a return visit next year.
During our stay we went out to dinner numerous times. Leilani's on the Beach, Hula Grill Kaanapali and Duke's Beach House. We were not very impressed, their menus looked very similar and we later were informed that the same company owns them all! Make the drive to Mamas Fish House in Paia for a great meal and the Sea House restaurant in Napili is also a favorite and for a nice cozy meal go to the Thai Chef in Lahaina.
My family and I stayed at this beautiful home in March and were nothing less than impressed with the entire experience. This condo is beautifully decorated, has flat screen tvs in the living room and both bedrooms, washer and dryer, kitchen with everything you coulc possibly need, and even a portable crib for our daughter. We love Maui but are new to VRBO/condo rentals. I have to say the reservation process was unbelievably easy, and check in was fantastic (greeted in person by the manager and escorted to our room). We will absolutely be back, I actually never wanted to leave!
My husband and I love Kaanapali and typically stay at the Westin when we visit. A friend had mentioned the Honua Kai and we decided to give it a try. We will never stay at a hotel again. This condo is absolutely gorgeous, and although it doesn't have a direct ocean view we couldn't have been happier with the amazing, tranquil view of the mountains - a nice change after a day at the pool and beach. The lanai is huge and the suite is spacious and very pristine. The condo is on a corner so you have a lot of windows and privacy. We have already booked our next vacation in this suite. HIGHLY recommend.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: