Our cottage is in OCEANSIDE, CA. If you haven't visited lately, you don't know what you are missing. So much fun!
We also have three beautiful ocean-view condos in Dana Point, CA. "ASK OWNER A QUESTION" for more information before you book it to make sure it is available and it is in the exact area you would like to stay.
Dana Point and Oceanside, California Beach Vacation Rentals
READ OUR REVIEWS ON ALL OUR SITES. WE HAVE FABULOUS REVIEWS FROM ALL OF OUR GUESTS.
We also have VRBO.com/449957 and VRBO.com/195785 and our newest listing, "Penthouse Pier View" with gorgeous ocean views overlooking the Oceanside pier, VRBO.com/890477. As you will read from our reviews, we take care of our guests!
Our Oceanside Beachfront Cottage in Oceanside, CA, is the ultimate beachfront cottage which could arguably be the best location on the Oceanside coast. It is a beautiful, light and bright end unit with four extra ocean-view windows because of its end location with the fireplace on a side wall and out of your ocean view.
You can relax while watching the waves break, watch the surfers, kite surfers, wind surfers catch waves and wipe out, boaters, watch whales and dolphins swim by from your oceanfront balcony, seals and other wildlife, pelicans fly by in formation, or enjoy the many amenities of our complex, which is surrounded with lush tropical landscaping, an Olympic-sized pool, tropical style, (heated year round) and separate Jacuzzi in a very tropical setting.
Once you have stepped onto the grounds of our community, you will be surrounded by waterfalls, saltwater pools, spas, and a large Koi pond. There is a recreational room equipped with pool tables, ping-pong, and Foosball. There is a putting green and a fitness room complete with a sauna room.
We are five minutes off I-5, right next to a harbor, Oceanside Harbor, (featuring many unique shops and excellent restaurants) and a short walk to the wooden Oceanside Pier, where you will find Ruby's Diner at the farthest ocean end. Swim, surf, walk the longest stretch of sandy beach in Southern California, the longest wooden pier kayak, jet ski, boat, paddle boats, fish, shop, all just steps from your condo.
This is a favorite destination for couples and families from around the world. The complex consists of nine three-story buildings on acres of Maui-like lushly landscaped grounds. Those buildings are surrounded on the outside by cottages, and a very few of those are oceanfront. Even fewer are end units. Unique also is the fact that we have two parking spaces and washer/dryer inside our cottage.
This is a true gem! We know you will love it. We've made it even nicer since we took the pictures listed here.
Our location is ideal. Our Oceanside Beachfront Cottage is almost on top of the ocean waves, so that is the sound you will hear. The sound of waves will lull you to sleep and keep you asleep.
Within a short drive, enjoy Legoland, Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, La Jolla, Del Mar Race Track, Sea Port Village, Catalina Island, Balboa Island, Hollywood, and Rodeo Drive.
There is a lot to see and do within walking distance. Situated at the north end of San Diego County, Orange County is 30 minutes up the highway, so you can easily enjoy all of what Southern California has to offer. Hop on the train five blocks away and you are off to San Diego (south) or LA (north) and all the fun in between.
It is situated directly between the longest pier in Southern California and a quaint harbor with amazing restaurants to enjoy. We had lunch at the harbor the first day we spent looking for property in Oceanside. As we sat out looking over the harbor and after enjoying a wonderful day exploring the area, we could not get smiles off of our faces. We knew we had found a vacation destination to share which would leave our wonderful past and future guests leaving not knowing how they could make it another year before returning. This is IT!!
We so look forward to 2017! It is going to be fabulous!!
Keywords: BEACHFRONT, OCEANFRONT, LUXURY CONDOS, LARGE UNOBSTRUCTED OCEAN VIEWS, ON the Sand, BEACH Level, Oceanside Ocean Front, Oceanside Beach Front, Oceanside unobstructed Ocean Views… San Diego BEACH Front, San Diego Ocean Front, San Diego Beach property, San Diego Ocean Front, San Diego Ocean Views. Family Beach Vacation. A healing place... beach front property, vacation rental near LegoLand, vacation rental property near golf courses.
Centrally located to all of these activities make staying here the perfect place to spend your days!
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
• Universal Studios (90 Min) North on I-5 – Universal City
• Magic Mountain ( 2 Hours) North on I-5 – Santa Clarita
• Balboa Island (55 Min) North I-5 to 73 N – Newport Beach
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - LaJolla
• Mission San Juan Capistrano (30 Min) North on I-5 – San Juan Capistrano
• Mission San Luis Rey (10 Min) East Hwy 76 - Oceanside
• Queen Mary (1 ½ Hr) North I-5 to I-405 – Long Beach
• Buena Vista Lagoon (10 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks
o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
o Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Mission Bay (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Seaport Village (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15
• World Famous San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5
• San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South
• Del Mar Fairgrounds & Racetrack (25 Min) I-5 South
• Coronado Island (45 Min) South I-5 - Coronado
• Oceanside Harbor (3 Min) North on North Pacific St to Harbor Dr. - Oceanside
• Oceanside Museum of Art (4 Min) South on N Pacific St, Surf Rider Way, N Ditmar - Oceanside
San Diego Golf:
o Emerald Isle Golf Course 4 Miles – Oceanside
o Oceanside Golf Course 6 Miles – Oceanside
o Arrowwood Golf Course 8 Miles – Oceanside
o El Camino Country Club 4 Miles - Oceanside
o The Crossings – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o La Costa Resort & Spa – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
o Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o Aviara Golf Club – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
+ Torrey Pines Golf Course - 28 miles (29 minutes)
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography (33 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Palomar Observatory ( 1 ½ Hr) Hwy 76 East – Palomar Mountain
(Those times could double if the traffic is gridlocked.)