We will reimburse you for the VRBO fee. (Not refundable security) the VRBO. fee.
The Lakeside Beach House sits on a bluff right on Lake Michigan. It boasts of stunning lake views from almost every room and a 100 feet of private beach 1/2 block to entrance.
The Beach House sleeps 10 to 12 people. It has 6 bedrooms, if you count the family room with 3 twin beds and a queen sofa bed as #6. The house has 3 full baths—two on the main level, 1 on the lower level, all have walk-in showers showers. There is no bathtub.
The house is built into the dune so that from the front it looks like a one-story ranch house, and from the back it is revealed to be a two-story house with window looking out to the lake and beach from both levels.
II recently had an email from a renter who joined the property owners after her own stay in August of 2017. I thought she expressed the ambiance of the house very well. I will let her speak.
"I had the opportunity to have cocktails at this property with the owners, and I can only say the pictures can only go so far to do it justice. The house is spacious, graciously appointed and comfortable, with lots of room for lots of people to get together, as well as lots of cozy corners to get away from everyone as well. The lawn overlooking the beach is lovely and the beach is directly accessible and feels private. I have stayed at another property of the owners and I can assure you that anything you might possible want or need is available, and there will be no surprises. Everything is well maintained, clean, and equipped for active engagement with lakeside living."
The 6 bedrooms (including family room) to make them clear
On the main level
1. The master bedroom (queen) has a private full bath with shower
2. The 2nd bedroom (2 twin beds) has a full bath, also with walk-in shower
On lower level: overlooking the lake
3. The 3rd bedroom (queen)
4. The family room, serving as the 4th bedroom has a sofa bed (queen)
5. The 5th bedroom, is a very small children's bedroom with two twin beds. Separated by the family room by a curtain drawn doorway.
6. The 6th bedroom is the same, looking out into the the family room but it has a queen bed.
Both of these small bedrooms have curtains over the door ways, not doors at all—they are small bedrooms, without windows They are open to the family room. The family room looks out to the lake.
Also on the lower level are these additional rooms:
• The 3rd is a ' beach bathroom' with walk-in shower
• Laundry room with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
. Extra refrigerator in laundry room for back up
• Door to back patio and stairs down to the 100 foot private beach
Rooms on the upper level include:
• Dining/library room
• Screened-in porch
• Living room
• Second dining table
• Two bedrooms: master—(queen) & guest room (2 twins)
• Two full baths (master-with shower) and (guest with shower only--no tub)
Rooms on the upper level most with full lake views
• Dining room (with library wall)
• Kitchen-- completely renovated, all new appliances in 2010
• Second dining area and entrance hall
• Two car garage