Nice and Cozy Apartment Les Corts, Wifi(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 4 Sleeps
The apartment has one bedroom with a queen bed, 1 bathroom with a bath, a modern and bright living room with TV and DVD, a fully equipped kitchen, (washing machine, dryer, toaster, microwave, oven) and a small balcony.
The apartment is equipped with AC, heating and Wi-Fi. It includes everything you need for a pleasant stay. Iron, sheets, blankets, towels, tablecloths and full kitchen utensils.
Ideal apartment for up to 4 people. You will love the location, tranquility and functionality!!
1 Double Bedroom 2pax
1 Sofa bed for 2 pax
Check in: after 2:00pm*
Check out: before 12:00pm*. Late check-out, if available, is 50% of the daily rate.
*If you require different times, do not hesitate to let us know and if there is no other guest we can be flexible with the times. ?
Late arrival (after 10:00pm): 20 euros.
Key deposit: 20 euros per set (refundable).
Guests will have access to all the amenities the apartment offers.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We leave our guests privacy to themselves and unless requested by you we will see each other only during the check in and check out. We will answer questions you may have during your stay by email or phone. We are to you disposal 24/7, but will not bother you :)
It's a very family friendly genuinely Spanish/Catalan neighbourhood.
The area is a 15 minute metro ride from the centre of town and is well serviced by both Les Corts and Plaça Del Centro metro stops which are both on the green line, and the Estacio Sants train station. The Sants station is a short walk from Les Corts and has direct trains to the Airport, and other popular destinations such as Sitges on the coast.
Les Corts is an important financial business district too and therefore has many good hotels and restaurants. Also, on Diagonal there is a large shopping complex called L'Illa. In L'Illa there are several very good restaurants, a huge supermarket, a small exhibition centre and of course lots of clothes shops, including some of Barcelona's favorites such as Purificacion Garcia, Zara and Custo.
The beautiful Plaça Espanya is a 15 minute walk away from the Les Corts area, and there you can enjoy all the entertainment that Montjuïc has to offer. If you like a good walk you can even walk into the historic, leafy area called Eixample in about half an hour, or the centre of town in about an hour.
In Les Corts there are bars a plenty and even some clubs. If clubbing isn't your thing be sure to have a wander round and try out some of the lovely tapas places on every corner.
Also of interest is the Barcelona Football club's grounds Camp Nou. Camp Nou is in Les Corts and is a must-see for any football enthusiast. Tours around the grounds and the museum are available.
You can reach the city centre, Fira de Barcelona (trade fairs/shows center) and the most important touristic spots of the city easily and quickly through the extensive public transport network that exists in the vicinity:
• Metro: L3 (green) 50m walking distance from Metro Stop Les Corts.
- Just 2 stops from Sants Estacio (which connects the airport and major railway station).
- Just 3 stops from Plaza España and Montjuic (Fira Barcelona)
- 15 min from city-center (Ramblas and Plaça Catalunya).
• Bus and Night Bus stops near by (5min walk) that cover all Barcelona.
• Trambaix: Barcelona tram. Maria Cristina stop just 300 meters.
• Taxis: approx. 10 euros to the city centre (Plaza Catalunya).
- 10 mins to the shopping center 'El Corte Ingles', ideal to go shopping and find everything you may need.
- 10 mins to FC Barcelona Stadium.
Esade Business School, Maternity Hospital, Clinica Deixeus, Gran Via2, local market, supermarkets, shops and restaurants.
Other Things to Note
The sheets, blankets and towels are supplied completely clean. We provide one set during the stay. If during the stay you need a change you can request it for and extra fee.
Please read the house rules tab before booking.
Member since: 2014
- On floor 2
- 60 sq. ft.
- Elevator : With security code
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- Double Bed: 2pax Sofa Bed: 2pax
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- HOUSE RULES 1- Non-Smoking Policy Please remember that the apartment is a non-smoking place. No smoking inside the apartment. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony. If you don’t respect this rule you will incur in losing your deposit fee. 2- Late Hours Feel like at home but respect the space and the silence at certain times especially after 11pm for neighborhood harmony. The care of noise should be taken also on the staircase when coming back late to the apartment and be sure you lock the main door from the street as it is a community rule from the building. 3- No Parties Allowed The apartment is a perfect choice for families and groups of friends who aim not to party at the apartment. The apartment is NOT SUITABLE for those who visit Barcelona due to cheap drinks. We will not tolerate any partying in the apartment and groups found doing so will be asked out. For those who come to visit beautiful Barcelona and relax please feel more than welcome to stay with us....moreless
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mid Season Rate
Jan 9 - Feb 28, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $16 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $42.52
- Refundable Damage Deposit $159.44
- Tax Rate 15%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, January 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.