Sunlit waterfront home with panoramic views of Great Bay and stairs to sandy beach directly across a walking path. Falmouth Heights ocean beach is just ¾ of a mile walk down sandy path or Maravista Ave. Downtown Falmouth is only a couple miles away with lots of restaurants and shopping. The harbor, restaurants, pubs, boutiques, Falmouth Farmers' Market, Cape Cod Baseball League Games and Thursday Night Town Band Concerts are all in town as well. Great location for everyone!
Right across a walking path to Great Bay, this beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bath home has a large front deck with furniture for relaxing and grill for cooking. This section of Great Bay Street was just closed this past winter to cars so no traffic outside your front door and a direct path down the stairs to the sandy beach and swimming at Great Bay. We have all the beach stuff you need, including towels, chairs, umbrella, and a cooler. Also an outdoor shower for rinsing off after a long day at the beach!
Bottom floor features:
* Redone Basement with wall to wall carpet, couch, and TV with XBOX for kids/friends to hang out
First floor features:
• Large deck with full patio furniture set and grill
• Large main living room has an open floor plan with a fireplace for chilly nights, cable TV, DVD player, DVD's, and WIFI.
• Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, etc. to make your vacation feel like your home away from home.
• Master king bedroom with sliding door to back patio and outdoor shower
• Full bathroom recently remodeled
Second floor features:
• Queen open bedroom with panoramic bay views
• 3rd bedroom with two twins
• 4th bedroom a trundle bed that turns into two twins
• Outdoor deck with beautiful water views to wake up and read the newspaper
• Full bathroom recently remodeled (picture coming soon)
There’s also a large yard for playing with the kids. There's plenty of parking in a full Driveway off of Toledo Street (only entrance since Great Bay now closed to cars).
* All bed linens & bath towels are provided.
* Please note house is smoke free.
Woods Hole and North Falmouth are easily accessible on The Shining Sea bike path! Only 1.4 miles to Falmouth Road Race finish line, and short drive to Martha's Vineyard ferry.
Truly the perfect getaway for a families with kids or group of friends!
Feel Free to call or email. If you don't get a reply within a day at most then please text or call. VRBO has been having trouble sending out my responses to inquiries. Thanks