Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
You will be thrilled you chose this newer, beautiful home that’s perfectly situated very close to downtown Morro Bay and yet in a quiet neighborhood. This home was built in 2008 and features high end finishes and a fantastic floor plan that will make your vacation truly special. The spacious living room, high-end kitchen, dining room, and master bedroom and bath are all on the 2nd floor where you can enjoy amazing views of Morro Rock and the ocean. Upstairs also includes 2 balcony areas, one off the living room where you can enjoy your drinks and watch the sunset and another off the kitchen that’s a great intimate hang out. The downstairs includes the other 2 bedrooms, a cozy den, another full bath, and the laundry room. This home is less than 2 blocks to the Embarcadero and a short 5-minute walk to downtown and the Embarcadero. The home has a nice backyard area with a small patio.
The outstanding features of this home are:
• Open floor plan with the living room, dining room and kitchen all being open to each other.
• Chef’s kitchen that features Dacor appliances: a double oven,gas range, and built in refrigerator.
• Balcony off the kitchen features a small seating area and a high-end Weber barbeque.
• Living room offers a large comfortable sectional, a beautiful gas fireplace and flat-screen television with cable and a DVD player. There is a half bath upstairs off the living area.
• Beautifully decorated master bedroom (upstairs)with a king sized bed, gas fireplace, flat-screen television and large walk-in closet.
• Spacious master bathroom with a large separate shower that includes body sprays and a rain showerhead, double vanities, and a large jetted tub.
• Den with large flat screen TV and comfortable seating. Couch in den has a full-size hide-a-bed.
• 1 Bedroom with Queen Bed and another bedroom with 1 twin bed and 1 full size bed. Queen bedroom has sliding glass doors out to the back patio.
• DVD player and a collection of over 100 DVDs. The den also includes a computer for guest use.
• A full bath with a shower/tub combo
• Large separate laundry room with full sized washer and dryer.
• Access to the 2 car garage accessible from the den.
• All linens, bedding and towels are provided.
• House supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher soap, bath soap and more are provided.
• Well stocked kitchen with appliances and utensils, spices, coffee maker with filters and many basic supplies.
• Wireless internet.
This home does not disappoint and will make for a truly extraordinary vacation. Beach-N-Bay Getaways takes pride in providing very clean, well-maintained homes and we are readily available to you for any issues or questions that you might have during your stay.
NO SMOKING. This is strictly enforced.
This home accepts 1 medium sized dog under 40lbs and guests must abide by our pet policy. Please contact us with questions prior to booking your reservation if you feel you cannot comply with this policy or are unsure if your dog meets the requirement for this home.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will definitely want to come back!