Splendid Wrap Around Deck in This Luxury All Amenities Beach Home.(57 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 10
Here at Seaglass we provide everything we think our guests may need. Julie and I made the house a home. When we are not sharing it we are most likely here and have made it as comfortable a place as we know how. You can rest easy knowing your pets are safely fenced in our dog friendly yard or running the wrap around deck behind the gated stairway. We want you to feel like it is yours for a weekend, week or more because it is. We tell all who visit to pack lightly since we supply most every kitchen or outdoor necessity. Our home sleeps 10 comfortably on three king beds, and two new (2016) sleeper sofas with memory foam mattresses. Each bedroom has its own bathroom and two bedrooms have private entrances to the deck. There is plenty of outdoor furniture both upstairs and down, including a dozen beach chairs. We have added a second refrigerator downstairs to save trips up the stairs. All linens and towels are provided, including numerous beach towels. Just a long frisbee throw from the beach on a private dead end street with no traffic. Right in the heart of Crystal Beach. Plus we have bought the lot in front so be looking for improvements and more space to play. We have enlarged the yard by fencing in much of the lot in front. Now more room for activities like volleyball.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
Please no wet dogs in the house. Clean sand off your dog before let inside. Even though we allow dogs, there is no evidence left since our housekeeper is so thorough. Fenced yard all around the property. As a courtesy please vacuum dog hair before check out....moreless
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Master bedroom has king bed. 50 inch satellite TV. Chest of drawers and night stands. Adjoining master bath. Private entrance to deck. Front bedroom has 50 inch smart TV king bed, chest of drawers, night stand, closet, adjoining bath and private entrance to deck. Back bedroom has 46 inch TV, king bed, chest drawers, closet, night stand, private bath....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- We just replaced our futons with 2 sleeper sofas in March 2016. There are two sit on top ocean kayaks that are easy to use and so much fun in calm waters. Life vests also. Two fat tire beach bicycles. We also have a spacious outdoor shower, foot wash, and fish cleaning station. Heavy cast iron charcoal grill, Old Smoky, and charcoal hamburger grill. We added child and pet safe fencing and stairway gates. Crown molding throughout the house, tropical color scheme, outdoor rockers, swing, hammocks, and wicker deck furniture. Also a bistro set overlooking the Gulf for that intimate outdoor dining. Plus a nice aluminum bistro set downstairs in addition to the large built-in picnic table. We have also built a nice fire pit and additional landscaping. We are always upgrading because our guests are deserving of the best Crystal Beach has to offer. High chair is now available....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
off season 2016
Oct 17 - Apr 15, 2017
2 night min stay
May 15 - Sep 3, 2017
6 night min stay
July 4th 2017
Jul 3 - Jul 8, 2017
6 night min stay
off season 2017
Sep 4 - May 13, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100
- cleaning fee $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 6%
Rental rates for the week of july 4th is 2200.00. Before May 15th and after September 4th we rent weekends or weekdays. The off season rate is 1650.00 a week or 700.00 a weekend. Rental periods start on Mondays and end on Sundays to maintain continuity throughout summer. Exceptions are made off season and for customized dates. If multiple payments are desired check with the owner.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
About the owner: My wife and I are from Beaumont Texas but spend as much time in Crystal Beach as we can.
Why the Owner Chose Crystal Beach, Bolivar Peninsula, TX, USA:
Growing up coming to the beach with my family, we always rented a week or two every summer, so we decided to build our dream vacation home a few years ago. We continue the tradition for other families by renting out weeks in the summer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
When we chose our lot to build on we knew what the view would be like. 100 yards to the beach is perfect. We set back from beach front so as not to be affected by the summer beach traffic assuring peace and quiet on our deck. Sleeping outside on the deck is awesome. We recently purchased the lot in front of Seaglass to assure plenty of room and great views. We have a view along the beach all the way to Galveston.
- Primary: 4098353535
Links to more information:
Large and small dog friendly yard. Large covered wrap aound deck.
Let the breeze blow through your hair.
New Amish built solid walnut dining table and chairs.
Two new hide a bed sofas with memory foam mattresses.
New king bookcase headboard on new mattress.
Its great to rent a golf cart to make getting around easy.
Perfect sunrise chairs
New deck furniture and a view all the way to Galveston.
New landscaping with fire pit.
New(2015)king bookcase headboard and mattress in master bedroom.
New king bookcase headboard on new king mattress.
Here is how I feed the seagulls on the ferry to Galveston.
wifi and satellite
We enlarged the yard. The fire pit is a big hit.
Sunset seating out the back door.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.