You can enjoy this accommodation in a central roman district (Testaccio-Ostiense). While, outside, the streets are alive, the apartment is quiet and cozy inside.
Suitable for older people and baby friendly (no stairs to climb and very close to shops, to metro station and to bus stops).
It offers two bedrooms, a living room with balcony and a sofa bed, kitchen and bathroom. All the windows overlook a wide courtyard.
Well equipped (air conditioned, washing machines, wi-fi internet and a courtesy phone for emergency call). Linen and towels provided (three for each guest).
Expressly realized for holidays rental (you won't find my socks in the drawers!). It's placed on the sixth floor of eight.
The building is equipped with two independent elevators.
Only few steps to 'Piramide' Metro station and to many bus (i.e. : bus 23 - Vatican and Tiber Island - bus 716 - Piazza Venezia/the Capitol).
Moreover, at Ostiense train station you can take the cheap bus to go to Fiumicino airport or take high speed trains and go away to Florence (1h45m), Bologna (2h20m), Milan (3h15m) and Venice (3h50m).
At walking distance:
- Monuments (Piramide Cestia, Circo Massimo, San Paolo fuori le mura, protestant cemetery, Baths of Caracalla, Palatino, Aventino, Colosseum at only 2 km distance).
- Historical quartiers (Testaccio, traditional and trendy and, a little further, Trastevere).
- Museums (MACRO modern art, Centrale Montemartini ancient roman sculpture).
- An outstanding wealth of restaurants, pastry and ice cream shops, pizzerie, delicatessen.
- The district is well known, especially among young people, for its pubs, wine bar, theaters, shows.
- Whatever you can expect from a central district (supermarkets, grocery, pharmacies, police station, travel agencies, banks, post office...).
Offices and institutions in the district: FAO (ONU branch for Food and Agriculture), University (Roma TRE), ACEA (Utility for water and electricity), Lottomatica.
City tax 3,5 euros/day/person required cash at arrival