3 Apartments, 6 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
Dietrich Ludwig (lui), Merise L. Ludwig, Samantha Cruickshank
- english, german
What makes this Apartment unique
For tours, boat trips or car rentals please contact us. You’ll save some money and more important: unnecessary trouble, especially when returning the car. Any other questions- please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please consider the following guidelines when booking this property:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
clean near to where I needed, nice staff.
Good enough for me.
Clean and great location
Samantha and Merise we great hosts. I will be back:)
Beautiful beach at walking distance
We spent 4 days there. We stayed at a spacious apartment with 2 bedrooms. Good value. Accommodation is basic and simple. No AC, however has Fans in the rooms. We stayed all day outside at the beach or checking out Tobago and came to the apartment to sleep. Owner is super friendly and attentive with her visitors. There are restaurants at walking distance. Mount Irvine beach is beautiful and is at walking distance too. WiFi is good, no TV, you can hear nature at night!. Small kitchen, good enough to make breakfasts. We were very satisfied.
Great place to stay with a very conscientious, amicable host
I stayed for 5 nights and absolutely loved it.
- Merise was a very helpful, kind and hospitable host.
- The location was walking distance to a small store, some restaurants and Mt. Irvine Beach. It is very easy to get a taxi as well but the bus can be erratic.
- The space was clean and even had mosquito nets. The bed was comfortable and the location was quiet.
- The kitchen was sparsely stocked but we managed to make some tasty kingfish and breadfruit meals.
Would most definitely stay again.
1. Comfort.......These apartments are VERY spacious and clean,with large double beds, nice mosquito nets, adequate wardrobe space, seating area, good shower (including the outdoor one in the garden.....great for a quick 'cooling down')
2. Self -Catering facilities ........The 3 ring gas hob was good for cooking light meals/snacks. Equipped with all the necessary cutlery/crockery/pots etc. Quiet fridge and full sink....(no kettle but am sure Merise would provide if you ask. (I happily boiled water in a pan)
3. Location......Next to a bus stop with buses running frequently during the week to Scarborough/ Black Rock. Close proximity to beaches/snack bars NB ...Walk 5mins up the hill (not steep) to LG's (Glen and Lou-Anne's) for breakfast. Try the SALT FISH bake....(yummy). You will be greeted warmly.
NB.Tobago is vibrant and its people soulful but beware the property is in a residential area and other holidaying visitors staying in the vicinity may play loud music (for short periods of time) which COULD disturb the peace and quiet you may be seeking. The large garden is a peaceful haven to read during the day. Could do with some sun loungers, however.
4. Bars/Nightlife.......Single female travellers (like myself) may like to frequent the local bars prior to ...or just after sunset, as the walk back is along an unlit road with no pavement. (Unless you meet a friendly local to get a 'DROP BACK'.
5. To sum up.......A nice place to stay on this beautiful Island. I would stay again.
within a 15 minute walking distance perimeter are numerous attractions and activities. In order from nearest to furthest several beaches backbay, mount irvine, mount Irvine hotel beach, grange bay and stone heaven also known as grafton beach. The secluded evergreen shore lined bay know as Backbay is just over the street from the house and is a turtle nesting beach. Left of the house is a 5 minute walk to Mount Irvine Beach where you can find a fishnmarket, surfing, bar and restaurant, crafts, local cuisine from beach pallor shops, sailing and yacht trips. 2 minutes away from mount Irvine beach is mount Irvine hotel beach which a small beach which is perfect for snorkeling. 4 minutes away from Mount Irvine hotel beach beach is Grange bay which is just across the street from the golf course which is also perfect for snorkeling. Right of the house is a 5 minute walk to 2 bars (an oceanview bar and moon over water bar where you can enjoy a game of pool), 3 restaurants the famous fish pot restaurant for fine dinning, lime light restaurant for regular dinning and Pizza boys for fast food and coffee. 2 local cuisine parlors; one is only open on Fridays and the other all week long. 1 mini mart and 1 fresh local fruit market. 2 minutes walk away is stone heaven beach also known as Grafton beach which is also a turtle nest location. Grafton is one of the longest beaches within 10 minute walking distance from the house with a shallow sand incline which makes it great for jogging, running or walking exercises. There is also a gym and a tennis court opposite the beach for a small daily price, on the beach kayaks are available for rent, there are crafts shops, and another famous seafood restaurant known as seahorse inn.